JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The ones that get it, get it. The ones that don't, don't ;)

FalloutBoy.jpg

I posted up a strike video and got chastised as a fear mongers. Folks should watch those to see where safety might be if you escape the attack. Doomist think there is no living through a nuclear war, maybe not or maybe so but it won't hurt to think through what to do.

We're going to have to exhume Jason Robards and have him do the sequel: "30 Days After."

Of course, "The Day After" was done by the peaceful libs who voted for Joe 'Nuka' Biden.

Last Edited:
Kick start a super volcano. Hit Yellowstone with a decent sized nuke, kiss your butt goodbye.
Surprised no one has made THAT movie! No heroes, no survivors, everybody and everything dies.
Probably a little too depressing.

Dang, looked it up, other than wiping out all the vegetation and pesky wildlife, it wouldn't do much.

that shouldn't stop Hollywood though

Last Edited:
No heroes, no survivors, everybody and everything dies.
Probably a little too depressing.
what audience would be left interested in viewing such a spectacle?
If our best doomatronic audience has to view is complete extinction, I for one
will save my time for some other pointless excess

Actually from the article and some government websites (because apparently after the mushroom cloud, our first thoughts should be "Gosh, I hope I don't get Covid...")

After a nuclear blast...

Practice social distancing

If you're in a shared shelter, keep a distance of at least six feet between yourself and people who are not part of your household. If possible, wear a mask if you're sheltering with people who are not a part of your household.

Actually from the article and some government websites (because apparently after the mushroom cloud, our first thoughts should be "Gosh, I hope I don't get Covid...")

After a nuclear blast...

Practice social distancing

If you're in a shared shelter, keep a distance of at least six feet between yourself and people who are not part of your household. If possible, wear a mask if you're sheltering with people who are not a part of your household.
Anyone remember that old Seinfeld episode where they mentioned "strangers making out like they were on a doomed airplane going down"?

Govt going to have great difficulty in getting people in line if there's a mushroom cloud.

I'm disgusted to say but believe the current admin would actually let one nuke hit and would take it. Our admin would neglect to give the appropriate consequential reply which was supposed to be the deterrent in the first place.

I gleaned this opinion when Biden instantly replied "no" if people should be worried about a N war. An appropriate reply would have been "I hope not but are ready to make someone pay should they start one"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top