JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
https://fieldcraftsurvival.com/fieldcraft-magnetic-retention-mrs-holster/ what are your thoughts on this? Pros/cons. Ive never seen this done in a holster. I would be interested in trying it out though.
To the OP I hope u realize all the light rubbing in the comments above is just in fun. U r doing the right thing in asking for opinions before u buy imo. There is a lot of new stuff I'm interested in just cuz it's new and for me it's helpful to hear others opinions on it. I didn't even know this holster existed so I appreciate the post just to learn what new products are out there.

To the OP I hope u realize all the light rubbing in the comments above is just in fun. U r doing the right thing in asking for opinions before u buy imo. There is a lot of new stuff I'm interested in just cuz it's new and for me it's helpful to hear others opinions on it. I didn't even know this holster existed so I appreciate the post just to learn what new products are out there.
Oh don't worry. You're not going to offend me. If you do I'll give you a gold star. I really like Mike Glover and some of the stuff he has created. I currently use one of his TQ holsters (with some modifications) on a daily basis. He's not like all the other spec ops guys who think they're the greatest thing in the world. Mike is humble and I try to support people I respect. But I will be passing on this holster for the reasons brought up. This forum CAN be a good sounding board at times. I appreciate it.

Oh don't worry. You're not going to offend me. If you do I'll give you a gold star. I really like Mike Glover and some of the stuff he has created. I currently use one of his TQ holsters (with some modifications) on a daily basis. He's not like all the other spec ops guys who think they're the greatest thing in the world. Mike is humble and I try to support people I respect. But I will be passing on this holster for the reasons brought up. This forum CAN be a good sounding board at times. I appreciate it.
You mean you didn't make this thread just so you could get all butthurt when members don't blow sunshine up your skirt?

Damns. Being all objective and stuff.......

:D

You mean you didn't make this thread just so you could get all butthurt when members don't blow sunshine up your skirt?

Damns. Being all objective and stuff.......

:D
Na. I appreciate opinions or different viewpoints. I'll be the first to say I have a pretty decent filter without using the "ignore" feauture.

The two tiny magnets on my headphone case attract enough crap, I wouldn't want that in my holster.

20210930_093818.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top