JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Geeze. How many times do I have to repeat myself..... Get a Versacarry. For bigger guys, total comfort, ease of draw.
Been using one for my compact 45 for at least five years now. It put a stop to my drawer(s) full of holsters expanding.
This thing just works. I can climb ladders with it, fall down stairs, load the trailer, etc.
https://versacarry.com/inside-the-waistband/zerobulk-holster/
The exposed trigger just looks like a problem waiting to happen.

1626318644797.png

I have carried concealed since 1974 and have gone through a number of guns and holsters. Change happens, I got fat then thinner, old and not wanting a heavy gun then just unwilling to carry when it won't ride comfortably.

I like leather up next to the body and kydex for outside carry. I finally decided on having a custom leather holster maker build my latest rig and I wear it every day. Best rig I have ever used. :s0093:

Yeah, I was checking it out last night. It has my interest as I've been wanting to get something I can use while wearing basketball type shorts or sweatpants. I don't want off body carry, belly bands and "thunderwear" types are too hot IMO, not a real fan of shoulder holsters much less T-shirt holster. This might be it.

Last Edited:
Yeah, I was checking it out last night. It has my interest as I've been wanting to get something I can use while wearing basketball type shorts or sweatpants. I don't want off body carry, belly bands and "thunderwear" types are too hot IMO, not a real fan of shoulder holsters much less T-shirt holster. This might be it.
This is definitely a better option than those mentioned. The worst part is the setup to get it just right. I have seen in the PHLster concealment express group the owners walk people through proper adjustment to get a perfect fit. I also use a dark star wedge on mine for the added grip turn and I think it helps with comfort on all kydex holsters.

Kydex IWB are my favorite type of holsters. I'm not knocking anyone who wears leather or Nylon but as far as triggers being secured I like the audible " click" you get when you holstering with Kydex. The only downsides being it isn't the most comfortable material for carrying and some will mark up your slide. Every time I come home after a day of carrying I use my Slip2000 oil which cleans lubes and helps preserve the coating on your slide so even after 1000 rounds it will look damn good

Kydex IWB are my favorite type of holsters. I'm not knocking anyone who wears leather or Nylon but as far as triggers being secured I like the audible " click" you get when you holstering with Kydex. The only downsides being it isn't the most comfortable material for carrying and some will mark up your slide. Every time I come home after a day of carrying I use my Slip2000 oil which cleans lubes and helps preserve the coating on your slide so even after 1000 rounds it will look damn good
My leather has adjustable retention with audible click. Wouldn't otherwise use it. Get what you're saying.

I knew a guy a couple years ago who started carrying a chopped Kimber 1911 in a Kydex holster and it destroyed the bluing. It was ugly.
Although I really like my Kimber 1911, the durability of the finish leaves a lot to be desired. Have heard this from others as well. Mine had holster wear after a week of class that was worse than my LEO duty gun after more than a decade.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top