JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for IWB holster suggestions for my Sig365 XL. I like to carry at the 2:30 position with a 15 degree can't. I am not quite thin enough for appendix and spend a good amount of time driving.

I am looking for a "high-rise" fit that keeps the grip of the pistol far enough above the belt line so I can get a full grip.

Vedder holsters. I've been very happy with them. Adjustable cant and height. Kydex is perfectly formed for the pistol model, thin and adjustable for tension. The belt clip also allows you to tuck in your shirt.

Black Point Tactical, they make this same exact holster for the P365XL... it's thin, rigid and has adjustable retention. Adjustable cant and height as you desire. You can order direct from BlackPoint, Sig or Cabela's has them on-line as well.

660CB27B-1D4F-4627-B98C-280E5993766F.jpeg 54896D85-C283-4DD6-A12D-BC36967F47A1.jpeg

Well it looks like I am going to need a laser or the red dot for this pistol. I took the P365XL for the first time this afternoon and I was shooting all over the target. Also, my thumb was keeping the slide from locking back. I shoot my LC9s much better. I adjusted my grip by curling my thumb down. Finally by the end of the ammo box I was getting close to center, but I really had to work hard at each trigger press. I am thinking that a grip sleeve like Hogue or Pachmayr may help and a laser for feedback on what is happening during my trigger press.

Switching back to my LC9s for EDC until I get my accuracy problem figured out.

I love the torsion from Bravo Concealment for my P365, no reason to believe the XL would be all too different?

I also love StealthGearUSA and have an IWB and OWB for all my EDC firearms so take a look there too.

Black Point Tactical, they make this same exact holster for the P365XL... it's thin, rigid and has adjustable retention. Adjustable cant and height as you desire. You can order direct from BlackPoint, Sig or Cabela's has them on-line as well.

View attachment 735561View attachment 735562
I wear a black point as well although not the appendix version shown here. The 3:00 model has leather wings for the clips so it flexes to fit as you move. Very comfortable and low profile. Plus it has the Sig logo on it...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top