JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought a kit that is supposed to make it easier to break down, but it would not work on my 'standard' so it is supposed to work on my Mark III 22/45 Lite....If I ever get it dirty
I ordered the part to do this on my MKIII LITE. The idea as I see it is it will do away with the damn mag safety. That's what makes it such a PITA for me. Since I take it down so seldom I can never remember the right combination until I glance at the instructions again. If it works as well as it claims it will keep me from trading up to a MKIV. I do LOVE the little 22/45 LITE. Hands down is may favorite .22 since I got it several years ago.

No. I will not dump my Rem 541T or my Ruger 10/22 TD. My mosquito and the mark 4 are here to stay.In fact , my 222, 223,17, the other 222,6PPC, about 5 308s. 2x 300 mag., 338 and 408 are all undumpable. They are kinda like my woman . 44 years come April.

a .22lr is one of those required calibers in everyone's collection. Nope, it not a new ultra high velocity wildcat cartridge, but what it is, is a classic that's just fun and cheap to shoot. Great for squirrels, irritating birds, stray cats, foxes, tin cans, paper punching, and teaching the next generation to shoot without developing a flinch. The one in my collection is not fancy, has thousands of rounds through it, open sights, and I'll prolly never get rid of it. In fact, I'd buy another if a nice one crosses my path. I'm a big bore rifle and handgun guy, but that little .22 will always have a warm place in my safe.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top