JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I once spoke with one of the head writers on the new star trek show (in the 90's). I told him that the new Star Trek was not as good as the old because their was very little violence and gun play. He got mad and said that was not what the show was about! I see the walking dead turning the same way. Batlestar Galactica went that way. Just a bunch of people whining. I am going to watch why the zombies are in the barn and if it dosent get any better stop watching it. **** on wheels is pretty good even though they are using Winchester 73's in 1865.

I just feel as though they are not "Fighting" the zombies to make the show last longer.

You can bet your bottom dollar I'd go find a .50 cal, and pull a Mad Max or Rambo on all these zombies.

"oh we can't find any bullets!", get a tank, APC, armored car, etc, and run them over! i could crush 1,000's of zombies under the tracks of my tank, and I'd be launching constant attacks against the undead.

Why can't the survivors just stockpile guns and ammo and launch an offensive against the zombies? That's what I'd do.

The show is getting dumb, and I'm losing faith in made for TV shows and movies.

Sad fact is: the main character was in an M1 Abrams, and ditched it for a Beretta M9 and 1 mag! really? That was crap, I have never driven a tank nor do I know the 1st thing about driving/starting etc etc, but you can bet your a$$ I would figure it out and go to work laying waste to Satans hord real quick!

I said that too, but as I remembered, the driver is seperated from the crew with no way to get out other than his hatch. Of course you could go out the escape hatch and slide in the drivers hatch. He also had the 120mm main gun and the co axial one. He could spin the turret though and make short work of all the zombies. Even using a hand crank. Runninf out of a perfectly good tank makes no sense.

The whole damned show makes no sense. Apparently, the hospitalized cop went to a fully functioning police department with heat, water, light, food, running water guns and ammo AND a selection of good running police cars. He takes a clapped out shotgun and 12 rounds, no foord or water, no extra gas or clothing, not even a bar of soap, along with a radio that does not work or apparently is on a frequency so secret that no one on the face of the earth has the frequency other than the two police cars in Hooterville.

He abandons a fully functioning tank in the middle of the street to run away on foot.

While these idiots occasionally scrounge for stuff, they never look for guns, ammo, food, soap, clothes, batteries or any form of communication device.

They refuse to use good cars. Why worry about finding some rusty pile of crap you can fix with duct tape? There are no people, there are hundreds of millions of cars,,,,,,,,,,,,,a few have to work and you have spares.

They can't even find good books to read,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,apparently all the books they own are in that pile of crap motorhome and they do not know you can get more,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,maybe one on survival or hygiene?

There must be 2 million free ATV's in Georgia at this time,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,zombies killed their owners,,,yet they cannot find one,,,,,,,,,,,much less use it.

On Sunday world's smartest hillbilly idiot fell down the only cliff in Georgia and landed next to a creek. Somehow the creek leaves with ease, but the hillbilly had to climb a two hundred foot verticle cliff to get out. Nobody taught him to simply follow the stream and walk out. Sadly, he is the owner of a crossbow and ONE bolt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,no one ever knew about,,,,,,,,spares.

The show is a suckfest of lousy......painful to watch. Like a watchmaker with Cerebral Palsy only worse.

The whole damned show makes no sense. Apparently, the hospitalized cop went to a fully functioning police department with heat, water, light, food, running water guns and ammo AND a selection of good running police cars. He takes a clapped out shotgun and 12 rounds, no foord or water, no extra gas or clothing, not even a bar of soap, along with a radio that does not work or apparently is on a frequency so secret that no one on the face of the earth has the frequency other than the two police cars in Hooterville.
According to the creator, this is a world where the idea of zombies does not totally exist.

He abandons a fully functioning tank in the middle of the street to run away on foot.
Do these run on unleaded?

PS: The comic won't disappoint you as much. ;)

Yes, an Abrams will run on unleaded. Its turbine powered and designed to run on any fuel found on the battlefield from what I have read. Me, personally, I'd be happy with a humvee. :)
That wasnt an Abrams though. They dont have bottom hatches or that much room. Looked like a M48 or M60 from the front hull shape to me.
Every show makes military and gun mistakes. I have just become used to it. :)

I think we should make are own Zombie show, it would be so much better.

You can have drama as well as action, is balanced correctly.

"The Walking Lame" has 90% Drama/Talking and about 10% action.

I could see the drama being entertaining as long as there was some suspense to it.

And how come they keep "taking away" the guns from everyone, when being unarmed would mean certain death?

According to the creator, this is a world where the idea of zombies does not totally exist.

Apparently, the "creator" lives in a world devoid of common sense, reason, tactics, new cars, spare ammo, decent guns, extra food, water and bath soap. Zombies may not exist, but that is the least of his problems.

And how come they keep "taking away" the guns from everyone, when being unarmed would mean certain death?

You must have missed last weeks episode (I caught about 10 min) where the hunting rifle jumped into the untrained civilians hands and shot Darryl the redneck. That illustrated how guns are more dangerous to the owners family than they are to bad/undead guys. :s0154:

This show is going down the toilet. Had to change the channel after 45 minutes because of how boring it was. I swear, Perry mason is more exciting to watch!

I felt that way about season 1 but season 2 has really sucked me in somehow. Maybe because my wife forces me to watch such shows as sex in the city and what not to wear, or my ever growing favorite, sister wives!

It's garbage, full of supposed country folk that are fearful of firearms. Total garbage. The sad part is that people will buy it.

Good point. I don't know of one person that lives in the country that wouldn't have a firearm on him at all times in that kind of situation. And the barn full of zombies? Please.

This show is going down the toilet. Had to change the channel after 45 minutes because of how boring it was. I swear, Perry mason is more exciting to watch!

AGREED. I have been watching every show but ever since the one where Shane shot Otis this show has been AGONIZINGLY SLOW

I dont give a crap about who's pregnant and the idiot vet who wants to hold on to his zombie relatives... They need to get out and see whats actually going on. I also love how they've been practicing A LOT using a ton of ammo but there is no talk about how their reserves would obviously be going dry.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top