JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1712889253281.jpeg

Wasn't it at the airport or something? OJ was walking by and handed Kardashian a bag and he just walked off with it and when the cops asked him about it later he basically said "No idea, never had it, never saw it, and if I had seen or had it, I lost it"
That was the begininning of that family getting away with anything... remember when Bruce Jenner ran over and killed a pedestrian but got away scot-free?

Wasn't it at the airport or something? OJ was walking by and handed Kardashian a bag and he just walked off with it and when the cops asked him about it later he basically said "No idea, never had it, never saw it, and if I had seen or had it, I lost it"
The FIRST person OJ called was his attorney and best friend Robert Kardashian, who showed up and BLOCKED the Police from entering the crime scene while he "Conferred" with his client, which was code for HIM removing and corrupting evidence, and we all know how things went afterward! ( BTW) there is Video evidence of Kardashian waling out of the crime scene with a large bag, likely full of the evidence he is widely rumored to have removed!!!! It's rumored this was one of THE big reasons Kris Jenner divorced Robert, and the Kids never spoke to him once they learned what he had done!
Remember, Kris Jenner and Nicole Brown Simpson were besties long before the murder, and that Robert would do what he did for OJ was unconscionable!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top