JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think the show started out pretty good, but the more I watch it, the more unrealistic it becomes (and yes, I know I am judging a TV show about zombies taking over the world as "unrealistic"). It would appear the main group has a limited supply of firearms and ammunition... but they think a good use of the ammo is lining up 5 across and shooting cans off a fence? And who uses a .38 snubby to teach a 10 year old how to shoot? Eh, I guess its easy to judge a show :)
I still DVR it though.

I agree with all the comments made. The things that get me the most is the lack of guns they possess. This is the deep south! Every house outside a city is going to have guns in them. No supressed gun? No machine guns?

For fun i went to google and entered "guns georgia" since the show takes place outside Atlanta. Here's the map of gunshops in the area.

No supressed gun?
At least not yet.
No machine guns?
Later episodes ought to show this (source: comic)

For fun i went to google and entered "guns georgia" since the show takes place outside Atlanta. Here's the map of gunshops in the area.
The start of the show begins WITH Rick more or less waking up. By then at least a few weeks have gone by, therefore I'm sure the Dixie whistlers have already stormed gun-shops.
Am I missing something?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top