JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let us know how they process the refund or if they give you a new model.
I have a Mosquito 22LR that has serious ejection problems, and the design of the claw is the problem. Looks just like how your FTEs look. Started happening a while ago, got progressively worse, now happens every round. Useless.

I've tried Speer Lawman, Blazer Brass and Aguilla through it so far, all 124gr. I wanted to try some 115gr but didn't have any at the time. That said, if the P365 was like any other pistol I've ever bought, it would have chewed through any cheap ammo I had to throw at it. It shouldn't be ammo selective in my opinion.
Weird. I just had some ammo issues with a different gun after a 1/4 century that had me head scratching. I have not had issues, but just know that I have a couple guns that don't get along with certain ammo. I did have an obvious factory squib that did not cycle the action, but can't hold that against the gun.

I dont currently carry, once I get the time to get a CHL, I will carry a Glock 19X or 17. the size doesnt bother me, I wear them regularly around the house and yard to get used to carrying.

I dont currently carry, once I get the time to get a CHL, I will carry a Glock 19X or 17. the size doesnt bother me, I wear them regularly around the house and yard to get used to carrying.

I've never been to outer space.
But I have experienced zero gravity for a few seconds at a time on my trampoline in the back yard.

Several months on the international space station would be a breeze for me. :s0070:

MAKE time to get your CHL. :)

I've never been to outer space.
But I have experienced zero gravity for a few seconds at a time on my trampoline in the back yard.

Several months on the international space station would be a breeze for me. :s0070:
:rolleyes::cool:
meh,
never been much for space travel.
I have opened carried enough that concealed carry just seems like the way to go, Not so many stares and awkwardness in public. o_O
good luck with your ventures in space travel . . . :confused:

Right now, Im focused on moving into a new home and working 5-12hr days a week. I spend my spare time with my children they are my priority currently besides what I said above, in the next 6 months when things calm down I will take the time.

I am definitely not questioning your priorities or family time. But there is no better way for you to protect them than being able to conceal carry. Just my $.02.

Oregon Concealed Handgun License - CHL

Online class, can be done from home. $10 is all it costs

Sheriff Concealed Handgun Application

Online application, can be done from home. :)

The only time you need to make is for your appointment at the CHL office (courthouse). I was in and out for both my new and renewal here in Washington County in less than a half hour. Just trying to help. It really doesn't take much "time" to get your CHL my friend. :)

That gun is done.
Even if you get it to somehow run a string of 2000 rounds without a problem. You'll never trust it.

Just sell it, or give it away and buy a Glock 43.
This right here sell it or better yet melt it down and make a paper wht lol 2 or 3 fellers each mag dump that gun .
And not only that but you had to rack the slide three or four times to clear it .DUMP IT

Oregon Concealed Handgun License - CHL

Online class, can be done from home. $10 is all it costs

Sheriff Concealed Handgun Application

Online application, can be done from home. :)

The only time you need to make is for your appointment at the CHL office (courthouse). I was in and out for both my new and renewal here in Washington County in less than a half hour. Just trying to help. It really doesn't take much "time" to get your CHL my friend. :)
Im moving to a new county. From Clackamas to Yamhill, I am going to take the class at T&J in McMinnville probably go for the Oregon and Utah permits. Thanks for the info!

I've tried Speer Lawman, Blazer Brass and Aguilla through it so far, all 124gr. I wanted to try some 115gr but didn't have any at the time. That said, if the P365 was like any other pistol I've ever bought, it would have chewed through any cheap ammo I had to throw at it. It shouldn't be ammo selective in my opinion.

I agree, especially with three different brands all doing it? And no way it's because of 124 grain. :rolleyes:

This right here sell it or better yet melt it down and make a paper wht lol 2 or 3 fellers each mag dump that gun .
And not only that but you had to rack the slide three or four times to clear it .DUMP IT

I have seen Keltecs do that but never a Sig. Truly a LEMON. I have had a couple P220s, P228, P229R, P229 and three P938s never any issues like that. I always like the Sigs made in West German.

I have seen Keltecs do that but never a Sig. Truly a LEMON. I have had a couple P220s, P228, P229R, P229 and three P938s never any issues like that. I always like the Sigs made in West German.
Send it back but I wouldn't trust that gun with my life SIG IS A BIG COMPANY . with a military contact tell them fix or replace it I would say replace it

I don't own a sig but I have a few red dots sig Romeo no problems like I said they are a big company they should fix it or replace it .
Or deal with the consequences of people putting videos like yours online

They also went on to explain that the primer drag is "normal" and consistent for all P365's.

So the gun is by design supposed to have primer drag? That sounds like a cop out to me. How noticeable is it?

There are some owners who are reporting that the tip of their pistol's striker is breaking.

There are also reports of the trigger reset spring failing too:

People are reporting that the pistol is fantastic, other than being unreliable.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top