JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did the 365, it's proven to be a reliable unit, and for my needs, the 3.1" barrel is just fine. I'm not shooting bullseye matches or taking out nair-de-wells at the other end of the mall with it. It's meant to be a close quarter battle weapon and serves that role competently.
C85E2211-4404-4532-93E8-0D3AE25F474D.jpeg

Got my xl and riton optic all ready. Just need to get to the range soon to get some rounds through it.
20230703_172919.jpg

Been carrying it aiwb and it is definitely an improvement over my xd sc 9mm for comfort and concealment.

I started with the xl but went the range toy route for now. Interested in the .380acp slide and may try that with the smaller grip frame to see how that feels for carrying around.

7375EFF9-8267-4A52-9FDA-F36F3898690D.jpeg

Anyone here get the P365XL only to later discover they liked the P365, 365L better?

Lets keep the discussion to these models please. And, I'm intrested in barrel/slide length only. Grip modules are cheap.

I have several other Sigs, Glocks, 1911, LCP, & revolvers. They all have pros n cons discussed in many other threads.

So, do you have the 365XL and wish you would have gotten the 365 or even the 365L?
No. XL slide length is perfectly balanced for me.

had the XL. Gave it to my son when he came home from Hospital. Bought the X soon after and replaced the romeo with a 507. Comparatively, the X fits my hand just a little better, and works appendix carry for me. The XL though did better for me at the range.

Other than the optic upgrades, I left them stock

First bought a P365. Liked it but preferred the slightly longer XL grip, so I bought that grip module. Then bought a P365X on a whim. Now I've got the Wilson XL grip module on order to try on the P365 to see if it is a little more ergonomic. Kind of a project in process.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top