JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am an unashamed Glock fan however I absolutely hated my 43X. I found it to be way too thin for me to be comfortable with. I ended up switching to a 365XL three years ago and never looked back. I recently sold off the XL for a Macro Tacops (best bang for your buck in the Macro family). It shoots very well for being such a small gun.

A buddy has the Xmacro Comp (3.1" barrel) that we have directly compared to my XL and Xmacro (3.7" barrel), and the "Comp" has negligible recoil assistance. The 3.7" barrel is much better when pushed out to further (40+ yards) distances.

If you're looking at purchasing one I always tell people to get the 3.7" barrel variants and the Tacops in particular. The Tacops gives you extended controls on the FCU, a flared (removable) magwell, and 2 additional mags (4 total) and is less expensive than the "comp" variant.

I am an unashamed Glock fan however I absolutely hated my 43X. I found it to be way too thin for me to be comfortable with. I ended up switching to a 365XL three years ago and never looked back. I recently sold off the XL for a Macro Tacops (best bang for your buck in the Macro family). It shoots very well for being such a small gun.

A buddy has the Xmacro Comp (3.1" barrel) that we have directly compared to my XL and Xmacro (3.7" barrel), and the "Comp" has negligible recoil assistance. The 3.7" barrel is much better when pushed out to further (40+ yards) distances.

If you're looking at purchasing one I always tell people to get the 3.7" barrel variants and the Tacops in particular. The Tacops gives you extended controls on the FCU, a flared (removable) magwell, and 2 additional mags (4 total) and is less expensive than the "comp" variant.
I got the standard XMacro. Maybe down the road the Tacops will come into my rotation. This will be my first ever Sig. So I'll see how it works for me. I'm normally a M&P guy. Yeah the 43X just wasn't my cup of tea.

Love the p365 family as a whole. Amazing little shooters, at least for me. The xmacro even more so. You can do a lot with these guns and keep them in the easy to conceal category. The xmacro grip it's a little long, but it's still thin and can hide under baggy t shirts or hoodies.

Love the p365 family as a whole. Amazing little shooters, at least for me. The xmacro even more so. You can do a lot with these guns and keep them in the easy to conceal category. The xmacro grip it's a little long, but it's still thin and can hide under baggy t shirts or hoodies.
I definitely like wearing comfortable baggy sweatshirts and flannel shirts. I can appendix carry my M&P 2.0 compact no problems.

I had one for awhile. Great little gun. Just watch the finish on the gun and mags. After carrying IWB both the pistol and mags began to show signs of surface rust. I'm sure it was due to sweat and I don't clean my pistols very often. But it happened pretty quickly. Just my experience for what it's worth.

Now I have the P365 Tac Op X Macro to go along with my standard X Macro! 🎉🎊🍾

I'm a Glock guy mainly due to being trained w/ it. That said the P365 is a sweet little carry gun and very accurate even at distance. It's a excellent small form factor carry option. I'm sure you'll be happy w/ it.

I'm a Glock guy mainly due to being trained w/ it. That said the P365 is a sweet little carry gun and very accurate even at distance. It's an excellent small form factor carry option. I'm sure you'll be happy w/ it.
Picked up my standard X Macro yesterday and since I had the day off, went and traded in my beloved M&P 2,0 optic ready compact. Those Sig's just fit me so much better. And I absolutely loved the M&P's. I just wanted to consolidate and stay with one make of handgun so everything is consistent all the time. Sadly, though they are a phenomenal handgun Glocks,and I do not get along.

Last Edited:
Got the TacOps and added the Stearmlight TLR7 sub. Now just have to find a day to go shoot it and my standard XMacro!

IMG_3879.png

I have an Sig p365xl and bought the Macro grip with a few 17 round magazines for big city carry.
I am extremely new to the whole Sig P365 line. I've been a M&P I am extremely new to the whole CIP 365 line. I've been a M&P guy for the majority of my purchases. I decided to go to Sig hope I did well because now I have two of them. I love the grip and that ergonomics said the M&P's, but that Sig grip to me is significantly better.

I have the 365 tac ops and love it, so much so I'm thinking on selling all my Glocks 43x 48 and G45. never thought I would ever say that but I'm leaning towards it. something about the smaller pistol and the 17 rd capacity is pretty nice. I have shield mags for the 43x and 48 so capacity is close. maybe I'm still in the honeymoon phase but it's a nice gun for sure. the next step up is the legion with the aluminum frame but with a 1300 dollar price tag it's pushing it.

I have the 365 tac ops and love it, so much so I'm thinking on selling all my Glocks 43x 48 and G45. never thought I would ever say that but I'm leaning towards it. something about the smaller pistol and the 17 rd capacity is pretty nice. I have shield mags for the 43x and 48 so capacity is close. maybe I'm still in the honeymoon phase but it's a nice gun for sure. the next step up is the legion with the aluminum frame but with a 1300 dollar price tag it's pushing it.
I still have yet to shoot my 2 Xmacros, but I traded a 43X and a M&P2.0 compact for the non-comp version. And I traded my other 2.0;compact and G19 for the Tac Ops version. When the gun dealer handed me that non comp XMacro there was a wow factor I cannot explain with that grip.

I still have yet to shoot my 2 Xmacros, but I traded a 43X and a M&P2.0 compact for the non-comp version. And I traded my other 2.0;compact and G19 for the Tac Ops version. When the gun dealer handed me that non comp XMacro there was a wow factor I cannot explain with that grip.
have you picked up and felt the legion yet ? it's at a whole new level over the plastic grips kind of hard to explain, I have been back to the gun stores 4 times fondling it .

Started out with Sig's with the 320's then over to the 365.1st with the XL, then with a 365 FCU I got from a member here on the forum. I put together a custom build with a Macro grip and a ShaloTek 4.1" slide and barrel that has since replaced a G48 for EDC.

have you picked up and felt the legion yet ? it's at a whole new level over the plastic grips kind of hard to explain, I have been back to the gun stores 4 times fondling it .
If you touched it twice, you gotta buy it. Those are the rules

No, but now you got my curiosity up so I'm gonna have to go do that. When I purchased my first X macro when I was over filling out my background check on the computer the gal that does all that at the gun store I go to she said you are really gonna like just gonna think. And I didn't think too much of it. I just thought it was a nice polite comment. So when I went back in to pick it up, I said hey Nicole, I said you made a comment to me when I was filling out my background check about you think I'm really gonna like this ex macro. I said why I said you've never said that about any other gun I've bought, she said because they are really nice. She said not to mention. They are very hard to keep in stock. We get them in and they're gone. She said you're very lucky that you got that used one. Then I went out to a different gun store out in Newburgh Oregon because they had the only tech ops available that I could find. They got seven and I got the last one and they Donely been in stock for a week. They have no other versions of the next macro in stock because they cannot keep them in stock.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top