JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Guys I have been trying to install this Sig 365 straight trigger literally all night. I cannot seem to get the takedown lever bar to stay on the fcu when I do I can't push the down lever all the way. I have had to complete dissemble the pistol at least 4 or 5 times by now.. at this point I'm willing to pay someone. I spoke to a LGS and they said nobody works on them except Sig. I'm at the last point of putting it together if someone could help me out I would be greatly appreciate it! I will pay you for your time thanks!

Have you tried searching the Youtuberverse? There's usually one helpful masochist who has performed such an operation and has filmed it for posterity.

I have had a straight trigger for a couple years now still in the bag I never got around to installing. Maybe I'll try it to see if I can reproduce your results and make my 365 just as useless.

Putting the FCU together was easy after the 5th time lol just that damn takedown safety bar was a pain to get it pretty sure this is correct.

IMG_2269.jpeg

The 365 is a much more delicate FCU to be sure. I've had my share of struggles with it.
I find the 320 to much more forgiving as it's a more robust FCU. Some things I find that help me with tinkering with my guns:

1. Make sure are fully rested and have no other distractions going on (don't be in a hurry or rushed).
2. Have a duplicate gun if possible (helps as a reference). Taking pictures before disassembly also helps too.
3. Patience is key, sometimes you need to just take a step back and and forget about it for awhile, then go back to it. Having an extra set of eyes (friend or family member) to go over it with you can be a big help.
4. This forum is a great resource!
Chances are good that somebody has the info you seek and will gladly pass it along.

Glad you got it all sorted out. :)

Last Edited:
I've done the same swap a couple times. Gets easier the more you do it.
Absolutely at this point I feel like I could field strip it in like 15 minutes or less now lol did any of yours have a slight rattle? I noticed it rattles slightly but it's only the takedown safety bar that makes noise. When I lock the slide to the rear and push the takedown lever to the 6 o clock position I notice there is no noise because it has tension but the moment the takedown level goes back to 12 it starts rattling slightly.

Absolutely at this point I feel like I could field strip it in like 15 minutes or less now lol did any of yours have a slight rattle? I noticed it rattles slightly but it's only the takedown safety bar that makes noise. When I lock the slide to the rear and push the takedown lever to the 6 o clock position I notice there is no noise because it has tension but the moment the takedown level goes back to 12 it starts rattling slightly.
I didnt notice anything making noise, but i used factory flat triggers and they likely fit just like the curved factory triggers

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top