JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No, but now you got my curiosity up so I'm gonna have to go do that. When I purchased my first X macro when I was over filling out my background check on the computer the gal that does all that at the gun store I go to she said you are really gonna like just gonna think. And I didn't think too much of it. I just thought it was a nice polite comment. So when I went back in to pick it up, I said hey Nicole, I said you made a comment to me when I was filling out my background check about you think I'm really gonna like this ex macro. I said why I said you've never said that about any other gun I've bought, she said because they are really nice. She said not to mention. They are very hard to keep in stock. We get them in and they're gone. She said you're very lucky that you got that used one. Then I went out to a different gun store out in Newburgh Oregon because they had the only tech ops available that I could find. They got seven and I got the last one and they Donely been in stock for a week. They have no other versions of the next macro in stock because they cannot keep them in stock.
when I first glanced at the legion and saw the price tag I thought great another expensive variation of the same gun sig is famous for this, so I never even picked it up. but when I heard on the forums about it having an aluminum frame I had to go take a closer look , soon as I picked it up I went wow. so I guess according to the rules I need to go back and buy it. I guess I will use the tac ops for my carry and use the legion for the range. tons of great reviews on youtube.

when I first glanced at the legion and saw the price tag I thought great another expensive variation of the same gun sig is famous for this, so I never even picked it up. but when I heard on the forums about it having an aluminum frame I had to go take a closer look , soon as I picked it up I went wow. so I guess according to the rules I need to go back and buy it. I guess I will use the tac ops for my carry and use the legion for the range. tons of great reviews on youtube.
A friend of mine has the P320 X5 Legion. He said that thing is amazing. Well now I'll have to go take a look.

My first 170rd through my brand new Sig P365 XMacro Tacop. I was in bull's-eye shoot. That's for sure that's obvious. Love the way that thing shoots loved my M&P's but I like this Sig even more. Now I've just got to master my Glock 43X MOS.

IMG_3927.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads