JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah it happens. That was a great bet gone bad. When I saw the face offs I did have second thoughts. The odds changed so much in JJ's favor DK was willing to give me $200 or so to cancel my bet. Should have done that.

Parlay for the last two fights at ML. Factors out to 1:1 even money bet. No more larger bets for me after JJ showed up looking like granny from the Beverly Hillbillies.

bet.png

No one I know would have really believed Justin and Leon both pulled off wins last night. Cost me a little $$ in bets, but very happy for Leon. He removed the strutting narcissist from being champ. Amazing.

Seems like my 12 out of 13 previous run has petered out. No more that $50 bets until I get my mojo back.

Hasbulla and his cat is all the MMA community has been talking about lately.

My take:
Scottish Fold cats are bred with a missing gene that causes weak cartilage, bones, and tendons. Breeding them is cruel as someone wants a 'pretty cat'. Many of them suffer greatly in their later years similar to a human with severe osteoporosis/arthritis.
So if you are physically abusing one, on top of supporting their breeding, you are a double dickhead, sorry. He apologized and done. No need for this 'cancel' nonsense any longer.

Well I got my taxes worked out and call actually, finally deducted losses :). A lot easier to succeed that way.

There is no bet this weekend I feel good about. If I find something will post it up.

Jorge will lose badly and retire. Obviously the bookies are very sure of that as Jorge is a +380 dog. The only way Jorge could win would be KO/TKO/DQ at a whopping +700.

Sucks that Colby will probably hop right up for a title fight with Leon. He hasn't really earned that staying out for over a year.
Khamzat vs Colby, who always calls him Cumshot, would be new levels of trash talk and a big PPV (for a non-title fight), but Colby ain't having it.

Khamzat vs Colby.png

Jorge at +725 for a KO is a great long shot bet. SMALL bet because it is indeed a long shot. But unless Jorge is worthy of an Oscar he is sure acting revitalized and ready.

Later this summer/fall ---
Conor got himself another over-aggressive hand picked opponent. There is a long line of 170 lb UFC fighters that wreck Conor now. I would say DK bet at -110 for Conor makes sense because Michael would have to finish Conor to win. The judges are not going to give that fight to Michael.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top