JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Forums cost money and take time to operate. A LOT. Two other large(non-firearm) forums died in 2020 as a result of lack of funds. They had over 100,000 combined members but tried to live on Ads. Did. Not. Work.
Even $5/month! Take that measly $5 and send it to Joe so that you CANNOT accidentally spend it on burnt coffee at Starbucks. Set up monthly and forget about it while you enjoy. We have much to be thankful for, and I would HATE for this forum to perish.

"We're all in this together" - Red Green

Forums cost money and take time to operate. A LOT. Two other large(non-firearm) forums died in 2020 as a result of lack of funds. They had over 100,000 combined members but tried to live on Ads. Did. Not. Work.
Even $5/month! Take that measly $5 and send it to Joe so that you CANNOT accidentally spend it on burnt coffee at Starbucks. Set up monthly and forget about it while you enjoy. We have much to be thankful for, and I would HATE for this forum to perish.

I couldn't find a word to change in that. :s0155:

Extend your paid membership (I just did). If you're not a paid member, consider signing up to support this forum. Where else can you find local flavor and stand up comedy? (Or in the case of Caveman Jim, sit down comedy :s0071:)

Agreed, a bronze supporter is $30 /yr or $2.50 per month or 8.3 cents per day.

If NWFA ceased to exist, would you regret not having invested the $30 per year?

Thoughtful question to ask: "If everyone did as I have done, what type of "organization" would this be?"

The knowledge base and money/time saving advice here is worth far more than what our small donation costs. More than that, it is a brotherhood and increasingly, also a sisterhood.

The IM yesterday really struck a cord with me. Seeing the number of posts here everyday and the obvious benefit people receive demonstrates how important this site is to the firearm and other communities and yet less than two percent show any support for the site. I look a lot, comment infrequent and buy / sell even less frequent and yet every year I renew at silver because I see a great value here in the community.

It is a sad thing when the takers refuse to offer any support of the site. I fear our society is really screwed

heisrightyoukniw-meme-2.png

Right! This site is amazing in many ways. I support it to the extent I can. It deserves my support.

Also consider donating memberships or upgrades to people whose posts you especially enjoy. Those can be anonymous if you want.

I just re-upped my Gold membership even though I recently (last week) moved back to CA :s0057:. Joe has a monumental task keeping this thing up and running and I will continue to support him the best that I can. So to echo the above posts, please help any way that you can.

Also consider donating memberships or upgrades to people whose posts you especially enjoy. Those can be anonymous if you want
This is a very special and meaningful way to contribute.

Speaking from the heart here...
Money has been tight for a long time in the Andy54Hawken household...
And while things are looking up...it wasn't all that long ago that $20 was a whole lot of money with me and mine.

I have been blessed with being gifted membership status...to those who have done this...
Your gift not only of forum membership...but the gift of be you thinking highly enough of me to do so...
Means a lot to me...so thank you.
Andy

I just re-upped my Gold membership even though I recently (last week) moved back to CA :s0057:. Joe has a monumental task keeping this thing up and running and I will continue to support him the best that I can. So to echo the above posts, please help any way that you can.
We'll just call Modesto "Northwestern California"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads