JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah it happens. That was a great bet gone bad. When I saw the face offs I did have second thoughts. The odds changed so much in JJ's favor DK was willing to give me $200 or so to cancel my bet. Should have done that.

Parlay for the last two fights at ML. Factors out to 1:1 even money bet. No more larger bets for me after JJ showed up looking like granny from the Beverly Hillbillies.

bet.png

No one I know would have really believed Justin and Leon both pulled off wins last night. Cost me a little $$ in bets, but very happy for Leon. He removed the strutting narcissist from being champ. Amazing.

Seems like my 12 out of 13 previous run has petered out. No more that $50 bets until I get my mojo back.

Hasbulla and his cat is all the MMA community has been talking about lately.

My take:
Scottish Fold cats are bred with a missing gene that causes weak cartilage, bones, and tendons. Breeding them is cruel as someone wants a 'pretty cat'. Many of them suffer greatly in their later years similar to a human with severe osteoporosis/arthritis.
So if you are physically abusing one, on top of supporting their breeding, you are a double dickhead, sorry. He apologized and done. No need for this 'cancel' nonsense any longer.

Well I got my taxes worked out and call actually, finally deducted losses :). A lot easier to succeed that way.

There is no bet this weekend I feel good about. If I find something will post it up.

Jorge will lose badly and retire. Obviously the bookies are very sure of that as Jorge is a +380 dog. The only way Jorge could win would be KO/TKO/DQ at a whopping +700.

Sucks that Colby will probably hop right up for a title fight with Leon. He hasn't really earned that staying out for over a year.
Khamzat vs Colby, who always calls him Cumshot, would be new levels of trash talk and a big PPV (for a non-title fight), but Colby ain't having it.

Khamzat vs Colby.png

Jorge at +725 for a KO is a great long shot bet. SMALL bet because it is indeed a long shot. But unless Jorge is worthy of an Oscar he is sure acting revitalized and ready.

Later this summer/fall ---
Conor got himself another over-aggressive hand picked opponent. There is a long line of 170 lb UFC fighters that wreck Conor now. I would say DK bet at -110 for Conor makes sense because Michael would have to finish Conor to win. The judges are not going to give that fight to Michael.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads