JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well I understand that, cause there are probably better ways to spend a Saturday than Bread and Circuses. The #1 reason would be those awful, constant repeating ESPN commercials. Counted 14 repeats. Come on ESPN! I know that the Phizzzers of the world have 100s of billions to spend in ads, but at least throw in some variety. The Mute button comes in handy.

VOLK sure has a lot of confidence facing a bigger, stronger guy ..........

Bets.png

Last Edited:
Well I turned $3500 into $6800 in 2022 with almost no losses. Draftking's tax reporting and forms is just not good.

I know, despite having my SS/info, they withheld win funds a couple times (24%) and paid the taxes directly but they are flakey about getting me that info. Their win/loss summary is just a cheesy one-line Excel file.

Really want to pull the trigger on an Islam and Shavkat parlay. Never more than two in a parlay 99% of the time. 80% confident in Islam, 90% Shavkat. Parlay is -179 as in bet $179 to win $100, but WIN is the point.

IF THOSE WIN, follow up with Burns and underdog Arnold Allen (have bet on him a few times, never disappointed me yet, but Holloway, yikes ..................)

Tried to place wager and I get this -- plenty of funds in DK - odd hot mess ..........

MAX WAGER LIMIT REACHED
The bet can't be placed as the offer limit has been reached. The max wager is $150.67. Your wager amount has been adjusted accordingly.

When you click on 2 fighters they appear in the right side betting 'box'. Instead of putting a bet next to their specific name look before at parlay option.

The good news is you should be $6.57 richer tomorrow evening. I have a crazy $150 parlay over 8 fights, odd very low, but sometimes just fun is fun.

When you click on 2 fighters they appear in the right side betting 'box'. Instead of putting a bet next to their specific name look before at parlay option.

The good news is you should be $6.57 richer tomorrow evening. I have a crazy $150 parlay over 8 fights, odd very low, but sometimes just fun is fun.
Thanks man!

Screenshot_20230211_093837-01.jpeg

Islam to FINISH the fight inside the distance is a really good risk. I might put a little on that. Volk is considered un-finishable by many, but FIVE ROUNDS surviving Islam I don't see it. Islam moneyline being -400 now, the FINISH bet is a decent move.

bet.png bet.png

Last Edited:
First fight was robbery, and last one escaped by a very thin margin.
The Yanks had a poor showing last night. I believe every American fighter lost.

The Crute vs Menifield fight, was it just me or did Menifield have him in the second round and then proceeded to clinch with him against the cage after rocking him allowing him to recover. WTF?

I know I'm stating the obvious, but Volkanovski is a cardio juggernaut. He did not let up with his intensity or tire for the entire fight. That was superhuman.

Yes, you nailed the Menifield blunder. No fight IQ at all.

This Saturday's card is probably the worst yet, a pass for me. Good ones lining up 3/4, etc, Shavkat, Jones, et al .......... :)

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top