JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sergei probably has ROUND ONE to get 'er done. If he doesn't, odds are Curtis will crotch sniff him to a win. Not a great card, but free is a good price.

Last Edited:
Pavo my Russian friend thanks so much. Not too shabby even with me being foolish enough to lose on a female fighter 2-3 weeks ago, but to pick a longshot tonight, but only -$150 so all good. Daddy's back!! :s0139::s0139::s0139:

Last Edited:
If anyone is willing to put $$ down on a future fight, hopefully by Dec 31st 2023, Draftkings will accept a Conor bet at -110 ML. Chandler is a craftfully rush-forward perfect opponent for Conor, AKA a hand-pick. Whether via the judges or refs everyone knows Roid Conor is washed up, but like Weekend at Bernies, the UFC just won't let him die. So, place a bet on Conor now as he will easily be a -180 fav come Dec 31st.

Lost $100, Won $180, so won $80 not bad
$5,323.16. 042923 Subtotal Wins
$ 2,922.00 042923 Subtotal Losses​
2023 NET TO DATE: $2,401.16​

Last Edited:
I felt sorry for our homeboy Ricky Simon out of American Top Team Portland. He lost every round and got put away with a TKO exclamation point in the fifth and final round.

I agree. A friend in Vancouver is a big fan of his, but fandom and betting don't go together. It wasn't that Ricky did poorly. The Superman version of Dong showed up. He was just so physically FAST it was amazing. When Ricky tried to hold him down, Dong was like an angry cat not to be controlled.

I agree. A friend in Vancouver is a big fan of his, but fandom and betting don't go together. It wasn't that Ricky did poorly. The Superman version of Dong showed up. He was just so physically FAST it was amazing. When Ricky tried to hold him down, Dong was like an angry cat not to be controlled.
I think Ricky's undoing was that Dong had Ricky's timing down and that he was able to mostly stop the takedown. Dong even called it out that Ricky wouldn't be able to take him down and that would force him to stand and bang. It just threw a monkey wrench in the gears of his strategy and had him backing up and circling where typically he is the aggressor.

Last Edited:
99% of the time I am talking to myself and after viewing my posts they come off as bragging which isn't my style.

Will still post comments, just not so much about betting.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top