JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
bets.png

Last Edited:
Tiny fine DK print on bets set at 123123 -- If the fight is scheduled before 123123 the bets are canceled.

What a scam move by DK. Perhaps their way to enrich their cash coffers who knows. Includes Conor, others and bottom of list.

Khamzat being salty is understandable. The UFC gives marginal fighters like Paddy and Sean the red carpet in every way and we already know both have lost twice.

Then Khamzat brings 100% excitement to the octagon and no losses and gets marginalized at 185 (where the 170 mistakes are in the past). He is correct. Pretty much everyone knows he wrecks Israel in under two rounds.

If it is because fans like stand up fighters and KOs more than ground fighting I guess that is the only acceptable excuse. What fans want should be #1. However, Khamzat has demonstrated that his stand up is also amazing, but if kept standing he is not a match for Izzy.

Charles Oliveira vs Beneil Dariush? Benell will dominate. Benell is 98% as good as Islam. We all saw what Islam did to Charles. A big Charles fan, but I see a mismatch when I see one.

Yes. Like I've said many times here always look at who the UFC WANTS TO WIN and they are almost guaranteed the decision.

They want Albazi in Abu Dubai in October to make their billionaire supporters happy.

Did great tonight with bets, a lot of fun for a free card. 7.8 unit wins vs 3 units losses.

Looking at future fights the only 'lock' I see is Ilia Tuporia but he is already at -300

Last Edited:
UFC wants Benny vs Islam for the ME billionaire fans. Charles vs Islam again doesn't make as much sense, but more importantly, not as much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

So Charles will need the finish to win. Therefore if betting on Charles, bet on a finish win cause that is the only way it is happening.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top