JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Aaah, Saturday! Reminiscing about old time cartoons and Corn Flakes! Good Morning NWFA! 😁 :s0155:

thumbnail_20240406_074523.jpg

Man those Mugs Men!
Our adversary, the magisterial Morning of Monday, shall surely suffer a monstrous defeat in the mug-fueled melee.
Slay the Day...

ui_mondaymelee.jpg
(Figuratively...just have some coffee and a Great Day)

Last Edited:
Good morning NWFA! Hope the week is starting off well for all. :s0155: Mug didn't make it in photo but, rest assured, it's there.😁

thumbnail_20240407_130701.jpg

Hey Now! Those doodles are stooperimposed using computative technologicless boredumbilities.

And...if I was going to swipe something, @HA556 's plate would only have two biscuits on it.
200.gif

Working on this griddle thing the kids got me for Christmas. Breakfast for one, since the lady started a new job today. Well, a follow up egg for the pup...

20240408_140318.jpg

Not wanting to take my boy back today! I treated him to some hot and delicious cinnamon rolls this morning. He doesn't want to go back! 😁

thumbnail_20240414_084409.jpg

Well, it's still AM but, I've been up for a good spell. Hope all are having a great start to your week. I'm feeling a bit like this guy in getting around though!

200.gif

Good Morning NWFA...
Stay Laser-Focused and keep an eye on the PIES.... err I mean PRIZE.
All that dern "Berry Talk" distracted me... 🤤🥧

ui_nasTcatLaser.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads