JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got home early so had fights playing in the background. Jordan Wright and William Knight have to be the lamest fighters I've seen in a long time. Weird cause Knight looks like he could tear an opponent in half. Then Wright was getting beat up along the fence with a giant Gomer Pyle look on his face. Geezus.

Zac Pauga vs. Jordan Wright — Pauga def. Wright by unanimous decision (30-27 x2, 29-28)
Josh Parisian vs. Jamal Pogues — Pogues def. Parisian by unanimous decision (30-27 x2, 29-28)
William Knight vs. Marcin Prachnio — Prachnio def. Knight by unanimous decision (30-27 x3)
Alex Hernandez vs. Jim Miller — Hernandez def. Miller by unanimous decision (30-27 x2, 29-28)

Early pick for next Sat 2/25:

Rafael Alves vs Nurullo Aliev

Nurullo will ground and pound his way to victory. Undefeated and relentless ground game. -165 odds are generous. Will be -200 by fight day.

Alves is a more entertaining fighter, loves to showboat his head movement. While he is doing that, NA gets the takedown and the punishment begins. Also Alves loves to charge in fast and swing wildly. Perfect recipe for getting taken down via Nurullo's lightning fast level changes.

Last Edited:
**EDIT*** WHEW!!!! ___ THAT BITE HAD ME REALLY WORRIED >... Should have done more research before I put a small bet on this guy. His opponent is really good + not really worth the 'fav' bet at -160. Oh well, will see. Because I can't write off loses, I am usually more conservative/picky about bets.

Last Edited:
Welp, this thread is almost a year old.

Tonight's Allen vs Muniz fight was a good one. On the opposite end of the spectrum was the Sakai vs Mayes fight, which was great if you like to watch two underconditioned fighters clinch against the cage for three rounds.

Looking forward to next Saturday.

Did well, but at great risk - yes, next Saturday is the real deal.

bets.png

Placed a significant bet on Shavkat just because I see him as a lock. No other other bets for next weekend.

Gane will have to win via FINISH which is a very hard task. Judges lean toward who the UFC wants to see win, and due to his PPV numbers and new contract that would be Gane.

Thank you Shavkat for weathering the storm and winning.

Really had a strong feeling Alexa was going to beat the Bullet, but too risk adverse to bet on such a long shot. She was +800 right before her victory, good for her.

Last Edited:
Really enjoyed UFC 285.
  • Alexa Grasso's uncanny opportunistic rear naked choke that she said she had been training for following Shevchenko's failed spinning high kick
  • The look on Rakhmonov's face after his standing rear naked choke.
  • The utter humiliation of Gane when he was quite literally dragged to the ground, pushed against the fence, and submitted by a guillotine choke a little over a minute into the fight! That was pure p0wn.
Following @Burt Gummer 's lead I placed a small wager on Shavkat and made a few dollars.

Was sweating a bit though since those bettingodds made for a lot of reversed leverage risk. Geoff did much better than I thought he would. He fought like he actually could win. Kudos to him while others have run away and hidden.

Update - Put $$ on JJ Aldrich. She will beat Lipsky. Not in a beauty contest, but in the Octagon.

Capture.PNG

Bet now for the future. Roid Conor will be fighting Michael Chandler by year end. Right now, DK will accept bets at -110/-110 just like they did with Saturday's Jon Jones fight.

If this were a fight at 155 I would give the advantage to Chandler, but no, it will be at 170. Conor walks around at 195 now.
He will do his old trick of cutting down to 170 and beating up the smaller man.

-110 NOW is a great bet, you just have to wait months for it to happen. By Nov/Dec, Conor will probably be a -200 favorite.
Don't forget the UFC desperately wants Conor to win, so if it goes to the judges ..........

Jon acting out with his Glock, kicking his GF's butt in front of his kids, hit and running a pregnant lady. All of that would have been mild past stuff if Jon crashed and burned on his return. But no, the narcissist is king.

Thought this was a joke, but it was not. A $1 bet yielded a DK better over $300k

You know the guy is kicking himself for not laying down $100. That would have won $39,947,271.00 Just great.

Parlay winner $1.png

After seeing that I threw this bet in there - $10 who cares, pure fun.
bets.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews