JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Strickland wins plodding forward... lol.

A bit of a snoozefest, but it was interesting to see Strickland drag Imavov into his first professional fourth round as well as force him to fight on Strickland's terms.

That liver kick from Kopylov would shut anyone down immediately. That bubblegum was nasty!

Looking forward to next weekend.

Fights odds at DraftKings for Jones/Gane are -110/-110 or dead even. Not a big Jones fan, but I would have expected him to be the big favorite.

The UFC just signed Jon to an 8-fight deal so .......... that means if Gane does not finish Jon, chances are he will lose via judging.

Hill will be champ on Saturday. Pretty sure of that and I rarely bet against someone with an amazing ground game. Hill is just too young, too fast, and a KO game that is unmatched.

Main Card starts at 7:00pm
Prelims start at 5:00pm
--Main Card Fighters:
Light Heavyweight Title Bout:
#2 - Glover Teixeira vs. #7 Jamahal Hill
Flyweight Title Bout: C - Deiveson Figueiredo vs. #1 Brandon Moreno
Welterweight Bout: #5 - Gilbert Burns vs. #12 - Neil Magny
Women's Flyweight Bout: #4 - Lauren Murphy vs. #6 - Jessica Andrade
Light Heavyweight Bout: Mauricio Rua vs. Ihor Potieria

Last Edited:
Just $$$. That is all, the guy has bills to pay like all of us. That was my only bet tonight. Chicken bawk bawk bawk lol.

Now would like to see Brandon get it done. + Hill would be a more exciting champ, so good luck to him also.

Though about putting $100 on a Draw bet +5000 on that fight. Draws sometimes repeat.

Looking into 30+ days out, going to place a Jon Jones & Shavkat 2-part parlay bet. NOT a Jon fan at all, but again, it isn't about who I like when it comes to betting.

Francis out-wrestled Gane and Jon is a much better wrestler than Francis. Gane is quick and athletic, yes, but I don't see him beating Jon. Then there is a 'who does the UFC want to see win" factor aka skewed judging if it went the distance.

Jon opened at -110, now -120, so it is now or never. Probably will be a -200 favorite fight day. As a rule, I try to not get baited into a parlay with more than TWO fighters, but Islam is a candidate also. The three parlayed together pay +185.

Screenshot 2023-01-22 151627.png

Roid Conor at it again.

McGregor is under investigation for an alleged attack of a woman on his yacht in Ibiza. This incident allegedly took place in July of 2022.

The description of this alleged attack is disturbing to say the least. McGregor apparently insulted the woman's appearance, kicked her in the midsection and threatened to drown her.

In other MMA news ...........
UFC really messed up pursuing the Power Slap League thing. Between Dana bi8th slapping his wife and the CTE brain damage from such a sport. Just greed.

Last Edited:
OK. I believe I am done flip-flopping. Even as badly as Dana will want Jon to win given his new 8-fight contract, I'll pass on betting the Gane/Jones' fight. Just not confident.

These are my bet predictions. Low payout, long - 5 week wait - but would say 3:1 odds it succeeds for a +108 pay back.

bet.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews