JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I tried to use Draftkings but it says that I cannot place bets in Oregon. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
They definitely accept bets in Oregon. When you are placing a bet if Geo-traces you to make sure you are in Oregon.
If you place a bet and win over $1500 one-time they will file and deduct 24% on you btw.

They definitely accept bets in Oregon. When you are placing a bet if Geo-traces you to make sure you are in Oregon.
If you place a bet and win over $1500 one-time they will file and deduct 24% on you btw.
I've noticed that sometimes tracking by IP address by various sites shows that I'm in Washington (when not using my VPN service). I wonder if that's what's happening on the app. Let me try it off my home network and via Verizon 5G network instead.

I've noticed that sometimes tracking by IP address by various sites shows that I'm in Washington (when not using my VPN service). I wonder if that's what's happening on the app. Let me try it off my home network and via Verizon 5G network instead.
Location shows US-OR but still flagging as unable to bet. Hrmmm...

Screenshot_20221220_071531_DraftKings.jpg Screenshot_20221220_071429_DraftKings.jpg

Wow - Shavkat is -490 now. Glad I didn't hesitate. I figured he would be -450 pre-fight but not for the odds to move that fast.

Now watch Geoff pull off a stunning underdog win. Very unlikely, but I put a sizeable bet on Shavkat so I wouldn't be surprised!

Wow - Shavkat is -490 now. Glad I didn't hesitate. I figured he would be -450 pre-fight but not for the odds to move that fast.

Now watch Geoff pull off a stunning underdog win. Very unlikely, but I put a sizeable bet on Shavkat so I wouldn't be surprised!
Anything is possible, but I'll wager Shavkat by submission round 1.

Shavkat 100% has the Eye of the Tiger. Fighting and winning is all he is focused on. He isn't out playing with goofball friends, driving Ferraris and McClarens around smiling for the cameras.

His whole being and persona is fighting. Always training. Always in focus.

More focus and determination than any other fighter out there right now. No one at 170 can stop this guy. Not Edwards, Colby, Usman, Burns, or even Khamzat IF he could make the weight anymore which is very unlikely.

Last Edited:
A little OT, but MMA

Speaking as a non-religious person I respect how the Muslim fighters in the UFC have really given us usually dumbed-down programmed-to-hate Americans a different look at their culture.

Ever person I've met from Iran, Lebanon, and other Muslim nations are the kindest and most generous people. Our media since the 40s has portrayed them, well, let's just say not in a good light.

As a guy raised by a hard core racist father, I know we can all change and see people how they really are - not how they are portrayed in news/movies/print.

Curious who Conor will fight? Easiest question ever to answer: PADDY at 170.

Dana and the UFC are protecting and promoting Paddy to be the hand-picked opponent for Roid Conor.

The PPV numbers will smash records and Conor will appear all-conquering, which of course he is not.

Any top 5 170 fighter destroys him. Got to hand it to the UFC. They plan months, even years ahead for these events.

Slap Fight League Promo!! Slapping hard usually leaves a red mark or patch for hours and therefore has destroyed many men's lives since they run straight to the Popo and a divorce attorney to collect their 60% + other cash and prizes. If not right away, it is in a savings account for future abuse claims and instant ownership and control of the primary residence.

Last Edited:
Hmm, that makes zero sense. I'd contact them.
So I discovered what the issue is by drilling down into the various options when it denied me access based on my location. The actual issue is that I had run an Android root kit some time back (Kingoroot). I have a long history of running rooted devices, but this time around I had installed Kingoroot but never actually rooted the device. Draftkings detected it and gave me an ambiguous error message, when in reality it was blocking because of the root kit which would allow me to alter my GPS location.

Draftkings has flaws like many others. Still trying to get an official 2022 tax statement. Once the IRS gets done, even though I did pretty well, there is no $$ in it for me. But it DOES make watching more exciting. Luckily I don't have a gambling problem or such, I've had friends that have had issues.

Hate to say it, but I don't see anything worth betting on this Saturday. Ones that I am pretty sure about already have such high favorite odds they are not worth it.

berts bets.png

For a patient, long term parlay --

Shavkat Rakhmonov
Moneyline
Geoff Neal vs Shavkat Rakhmonov
−435

Islam Makhachev

Moneyline
Islam Makhachev vs Alexander Volkanovski
−315

Gilbert Burns

Moneyline
Gilbert Burns vs Neil Magny
−365

ALL THREE PARLAY ODDS = +106 Lots of waiting just to double your money, but I would say any of these losing would be unlikely.

NOT betting today, but happy to see some UFC!!! After 30 days. Sean Strickland vs Nassourdine Imavov??

Sean is the dog but something tells me he will pull off a win today. He will have to mix it up and take some risks, and stop with the zombie plodding forward with his jab. Hope to see him actually throw some significant heavy strikes and shoot takedowns.

If he does what he always does, plodding forward, he will lose.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top