JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am in AZ, and it is monsoon season....this was yesterday. The storm chased me back to Phoenix from Oro Valley/Tucson area. Most of the monsoons are preceded by a dust storm,
View attachment 1250097
Ahhhhhh... didn't know we called them haboob here in this country, too.
I had never heard the term before my time in Afghanistan.
It's just cuz we get to say "boob" in a non-sexual sentence, ain't it? ;)

Not so good morning NWFA! For me anyway. Woke up to a positive test of Crud! :(

thumbnail_20220801_070937.jpg

Not so good morning NWFA! For me anyway. Woke up to a positive test of Crud! :(

View attachment 1250321
Hey hey hey HA556, this is the GOODmorning thread 😉

Hope the Rona-Vid goes easy on you, and that you are able to cash in on that $9.99 haircut before the coupon expires.😜

Dr. MTpockets suggests drinking water (filtered through beans) and changing your socks....☕🧦

We will be here waiting for you.

Uuuuug, I feel like I've been run over by a Mack truck!! :( Good morning NWFA. Hope all are doing and feeling better than me!

thumbnail_IMG_1681.jpg

Don't worry, I caught it all on camera...

Think it was a Ken--woo-oo-oo-oo-oo-rth===@@@@
Guess Well Done GIF

Hope you are done germ-wrestling soon.

Good Morning to the members who slept under their Gadsden comforter.

Thank you, I needed the chuckle! Been in and out of sleep since around 2am. 3rd time with this crud so, proof all those inoculations and boosters are full of $*(^^**! :mad:

Glad you're feeling better.

We just got word this morning that our daughter-in-law has covid. Seems to be the 'gift that keeps on giving'.
Hope she recovers quickly. This is my third bout and I'm 5 days into it. Knocked me for a loop for a couple days. Still cannot smell or taste anything but, I can swallow without all the pain now. Residual cough and some sinus drainage going on but, the achy joints are gone also. Best wishes for your daughter! :s0155:

Oh yeah, feeling much better finally! Of course it's the weekend and I still have to stay quarantined but, feeling so much better! :D

GOOD MORNING NWFA!

friday-meme-idlememe-8.jpg

Oh yeah, feeling much better finally! Of course it's the weekend and I still have to stay quarantined but, feeling so much better! :D

GOOD MORNING NWFA!

View attachment 1252536
Had COVID last October. Still have a constant headache and sense of smell misfires. Not loss of smell, but some things smell differently. 9 months later...
But it is a good morning right now!

Had COVID last October. Still have a constant headache and sense of smell misfires. Not loss of smell, but some things smell differently. 9 months later...
But it is a good morning right now!
I lost most of my hearing during my Koof, that was three months ago, and nothings improved! Got fitted for hearing aids last week, doctors say it's likely permanent!

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top