JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Howya feelin', Sarge?
Oh man, much better! Still some sinus issues but, all aches and pains seem to be gone. Decent night of sleep (large dose of Nyquil) and I was up moving pretty early this morning. A few more days, and I'll be back to my old self. Thank you for the concern! :s0155:

A little late with the post, but I forgot to forward the pic to my NWFA folder for posting until just a few minutes ago... :rolleyes:

Started out thinkin' I was gonna have scrambled eggs for brekkie this morning, and then it magically turned itself into an omelet. Diced Walla Walla sweet onions sautéed in sweet creamery butta, sliced roasted red peppers, chopped pickled asparagus, chopped kalamata olives, fresh-snipped chives, and shredded cheddar cheese, topped with sour cream and cantina-style salsa, paired with pork link sausages and extra hot horseradish!
Muy bueno... y buenos días, amigos!

Brekkie04.JPG

Last Edited:
Good Morning NWFA! Another hot one on the horizon. Starting the day with a cool coffee. Stay safe and stay, 😎

thumbnail_20220806_112604.jpg

UIpachiotto.jpeg

A kind person was passing through town and dropped off a few bags of AVA BLEND from Beaverton, Oregon...:s0074:
Made myself a MTpocchiato ☕ :s0077:
Roast on NWFA, roast on...:s0069:

On the rebound now! Finally got my taste and smell features back and was able to enjoy some hot brew this morning. Hope all are doing well on this fine Tuesday of a morning.

288792-I-Say-I-Say-Good-Morning-Y-all-.jpg
thumbnail_20220809_091003.jpg

I will not be checking in tomorrow morning folks. Gonna be on an overnighter testing some gear utilizing my Helikon-Tex Bushcraft Satchel.

thumbnail_20220809_113631.jpg

Good Morning NWFA...

Checked my trail cams this morning. Looks like @HA556 survived the cold night.

bigfoot sasquatch GIF

Here is a clip of @HA556 heading into the tree-line for his morning constitutional.

Bear Bigfoot GIF

He had a bit of a competition for the soft moss covered log.

He reports back that, in fact, a BEAR DOES a CONSTITUTIONAL in the woods.

:D

Edit to add... I hope he doesn't really have a problem with a bear, I would feel like a piece of constitutional.:confused:

Last Edited:
Good morning NWFA! Back, alive and well. No bear encounters but, did see a ferocious chipmunk after my jerky!
🤩I am a bit envious (actually a bunch)...coffee tastes sooo much better on a cool morning under the forest canopy.
Happy to see that the chipmunk attack was thwarted. 🥓:s0029:_____🐿️🐿️🐿️🌲

Good Morning NWFA. Wishing everyone a strong finish to the week, and a rejuvenating weekend.

They are always watching...
Whats Going On Autumn GIF by BBC Earth

Last Edited:
Another hot one on the horizon folks! Going to get this cup down and move to something a bit cooler through the day. Good Morning to all!

thumbnail_20220818_065705.jpg

TGIF my brothers/sisters! Hope all have had a good week and are safe heading into the weekend. A little Ka-Bar and coffee action for ya!

thumbnail_20220819_063823.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top