JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
wednesday-meme-idlememe-17-300x287.jpg

Now quit bugging me, I'm trying to get some rest here!:D

Good Morning NWFA!

Be mindful, there are some young impressionable plants within view of this thread....we don't need them gaining interest in propagation before their time.

:s0074:

UIGMT.jpeg

Weather is a bit nicer today...a dust storm/haboob followed by a gully-washer/monsoon pushed through yesterday.

Good Morning NWFA!

Be mindful, there are some young impressionable plants within view of this thread....we don't need them gaining interest in propagation before their time.

:s0074:

View attachment 1249746

Weather is a bit nicer today...a dust storm/haboob followed by a gully-washer/monsoon pushed through yesterday.
You are absolutely correct! Sometimes I forget that so, making amends now. :s0155:

Where is the Li'l Traveler today? Wasn't he/she just in Sorrento just this past Wednesday...??? And now he/she is in the Middle East already? o_O

Where is the Li'l Traveler today? Wasn't he/she just in Sorrento just this past Wednesday...??? And now he/she is in the Middle East already? o_O
Left Capri behind...
UICapri.jpeg

...and now, the lil'Traveler is in the area of Lisbon, Portugal.
UIport.jpeg

I am in AZ, and it is monsoon season....this was yesterday. The storm chased me back to Phoenix from Oro Valley/Tucson area. Most of the monsoons are preceded by a dust storm,
UIstorm.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews