JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
That freeze we had partially froze a hot water pipe between the water heater and the washer. The old galvanized pipe in this house was already compromised with some tiny rust spots/pin holes (that weren't leaking) in this section. NOW it's dripping. :(
It would be nice if someone in the potland area knows a guy I can trust to not take me to the cleaners.

That freeze we had partially froze a hot water pipe between the water heater and the washer. The old galvanized pipe in this house was already compromised with some tiny rust spots/pin holes (that weren't leaking) in this section. NOW it's dripping. :(
It would be nice if someone in the potland area knows a guy I can trust to not take me to the cleaners.
I know two good contractors, but I do not think they are willing to travel to Portland for a small job. Give me a ping if anyone wants work done in the Eugene area.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top