JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Crime Stats and ATF using the definition of a child...

View: https://youtu.be/OC-uhsJQy0E?si=S4GnyUwhyfnIXlTE

Well done Rep Massie.
I love to see the bureaucrats get ripped a new one, but, nothing ever happens. No one gets fired or loses their funding. I'm sure they meet outside and apologize in advance.

For me it's theater until heads start rolling. I've seen soldiers get in more trouble for losing a flashlight (ask me how I know).

I love to see the bureaucrats get ripped a new one, but, nothing ever happens. No one gets fired or loses their funding. I'm sure they meet outside and apologize in advance.

For me it's theater until heads start rolling. I've seen soldiers get in more trouble for losing a flashlight (ask me how I know).
b0dc0143ae0546fe7ac4227d0be060df.jpg

That's nothin'….. try having the $7,000 whiz-bang encrypted Motorola handheld radio (that you signed for) slide off the passenger seat of your M151A2 1/4-ton truck (aka Jeep) while going around a corner and watching in the side-view mirror as it bounced down the road and break into several pieces!

DOH!! :s0001:

Good thing I was just a PFC at the time…. filling & stacking sandbags for two weeks was "fun", but it was WAY cheaper than paying back $7k (in 80's dollars) while only making <$600 a month! :s0112:

Last Edited:
That's nothin'….. try watching the $7,000 whiz-bang encrypted Motorola handheld radio (that you signed for) slide off the passenger seat of your M151A2 1/4-ton truck (aka Jeep) while going around a corner and watching in the side-view mirror as it bounced down the road and break into several pieces!

DOH!! :s0001:

Good thing I was just a PFC at the time…. filling & stacking sandbags for two weeks was "fun", but it was WAY cheaper than paying back $7k (in 80's dollars) while only making <$600 a month! :s0112:

"Look at my new $10,000 microphone."

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=O6Aqo7F_ybc?t=37

:s0140:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR