JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am in AZ, and it is monsoon season....this was yesterday. The storm chased me back to Phoenix from Oro Valley/Tucson area. Most of the monsoons are preceded by a dust storm,
View attachment 1250097
Ahhhhhh... didn't know we called them haboob here in this country, too.
I had never heard the term before my time in Afghanistan.
It's just cuz we get to say "boob" in a non-sexual sentence, ain't it? ;)

Not so good morning NWFA! For me anyway. Woke up to a positive test of Crud! :(

thumbnail_20220801_070937.jpg

Not so good morning NWFA! For me anyway. Woke up to a positive test of Crud! :(

View attachment 1250321
Hey hey hey HA556, this is the GOODmorning thread 😉

Hope the Rona-Vid goes easy on you, and that you are able to cash in on that $9.99 haircut before the coupon expires.😜

Dr. MTpockets suggests drinking water (filtered through beans) and changing your socks....☕🧦

We will be here waiting for you.

Uuuuug, I feel like I've been run over by a Mack truck!! :( Good morning NWFA. Hope all are doing and feeling better than me!

thumbnail_IMG_1681.jpg

Don't worry, I caught it all on camera...

Think it was a Ken--woo-oo-oo-oo-oo-rth===@@@@
Guess Well Done GIF

Hope you are done germ-wrestling soon.

Good Morning to the members who slept under their Gadsden comforter.

Thank you, I needed the chuckle! Been in and out of sleep since around 2am. 3rd time with this crud so, proof all those inoculations and boosters are full of $*(^^**! :mad:

Glad you're feeling better.

We just got word this morning that our daughter-in-law has covid. Seems to be the 'gift that keeps on giving'.
Hope she recovers quickly. This is my third bout and I'm 5 days into it. Knocked me for a loop for a couple days. Still cannot smell or taste anything but, I can swallow without all the pain now. Residual cough and some sinus drainage going on but, the achy joints are gone also. Best wishes for your daughter! :s0155:

Oh yeah, feeling much better finally! Of course it's the weekend and I still have to stay quarantined but, feeling so much better! :D

GOOD MORNING NWFA!

friday-meme-idlememe-8.jpg

Oh yeah, feeling much better finally! Of course it's the weekend and I still have to stay quarantined but, feeling so much better! :D

GOOD MORNING NWFA!

View attachment 1252536
Had COVID last October. Still have a constant headache and sense of smell misfires. Not loss of smell, but some things smell differently. 9 months later...
But it is a good morning right now!

Had COVID last October. Still have a constant headache and sense of smell misfires. Not loss of smell, but some things smell differently. 9 months later...
But it is a good morning right now!
I lost most of my hearing during my Koof, that was three months ago, and nothings improved! Got fitted for hearing aids last week, doctors say it's likely permanent!

Ura-Ki! New Avatar! I LIKE it! 😍
I dunno... I'm kinda torn. On the one hand, the tattered Jolly Roger is pretty cool n' all, but I kinda miss those big blown-up funny tires on the Cub!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top