JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good afternoon, NWFA!
Another Sunday brunch today, with another tasty omelette with a roasted Anaheim chili pepper inside. It looked like too much "greenery" today, what with the chili and the chopped pickled asparagus spears, so I felt it needed some additional color, so I added some chopped roasted red peppers as well.
More info in this thread!

Omelette05.2.jpg

Last Edited:
another tasty omelette with a roasted Anaheim chili pepper inside
@sobo too much cultural mixation going on here; The Chile Omelette with salsa on top is fine but not with toast & jelly preserves.

This needs to have tortillas of some sort to be correct. Possibly frijoles as a side.

I do appreciate the Beaver brand horseradish.

Or should I say Hot Beaver Sauce :)

@sobo too much cultural mixation going on here; The Chile Omelette with salsa on top is fine but not with toast & jelly preserves.

This needs to have tortillas of some sort to be correct. Possibly frijoles as a side.

I do appreciate the Beaver brand horseradish.

Or should I say Hot Beaver Sauce :)
Just practicing diversity equity and inclusion.

Go buy a couple cases of frijoles and a few bags of tortillas. I like the flour ones.
Once you've done that, PM me for my address, so you can ship them to me.
Then, next time I make an omelette like this one, I'll eat them with it...

And you do realize that while the omelette likely originated in the Middle East, it was made popular by the Frogs, no?

Last Edited:
Happy Saturday NWFA! Exciting day for me as I get to pick up my new to me vintage 16ga. SXS. This will be my grouse gitter for a while.

thumbnail_20220902_153812.jpg
thumbnail_20220903_062001.jpg

My (late) Sunday morning brunch!
P365 is part of this delicious, nutritious breakfast! :s0140:

Brekkie05.JPG

UIrise.jpeg

I didn't get a pic of the mug of coffee, but last night I received a hand carried delivery of AVAs Blend... ☕👴🏻...I can't afford a beautiful spread like @sobo lays out. Please pass the cherry jam. 😋

Good Morning NWFA! I got on this morning to find some Super Ninja had gifted me an account upgrade. What a great place this is! It was a little tight for me the last couple of months and I wasn't able to renew my status but, was going to when I could. That act of kindness is more appreciated than I can put into typed words! So, I most humbly thank whoever it was!:s0155:

This morning we have blackened brew and some Hohner practice taking place. Trying to learn some blues riffs.

thumbnail_20220919_090625.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads