JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I know it's still August but the Poison Oak and vinies are starting to get their color on so in our household it's time to start getting ready for winter. My wife will be canning while I get the firewood moved from the big pile to the rack closer to the house. We'll also be inventorying the camping/ survival gear and stocking up on Propane and canned goods. I know not the end of days preping but when the power goes out for a week or more at least we will eat good and be comfortable.

Definitely time to start getting the chores done before the weather starts turning. I am guessing we will start to see more rain towards the middle of October - less than 60 days out. We need to get our gutters cleaned out. I don't mind paying to get that done.

Definitely time to start getting the chores done before the weather starts turning. I am guessing we will start to see more rain towards the middle of October - less than 60 days out. We need to get our gutters cleaned out. I don't mind paying to get that done.
Gotta get some loose paint chips on some of the facia boards along the eves knocked off and sealed up with some fresh layers of paint before the rains!

Gotta get some loose paint chips on some of the facia boards along the eves knocked off and sealed up with some fresh layers of paint before the rains!
My wife is having contractors build her she shed of out a framed building we had on the property. It will be pretty nice once its done. But it needs winter prep such as paint. Always something.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top