JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What they don't recycle in Texas.
I don't see any blue cans lol
I have three cans one for trash one for recycling and one for yard waste . And all my neighbor's have the same thing .
And if they need to I let them use mine if there's is full and vise versa.
Nobody gets shot in my ally .
Unless you're crawling through the window of a neighbor's house when you shouldn't be lol

Don't you mean you have three 'dumpsters' lol. I don't think either party were feeling very neighborly at that point.

Don't you mean you have three 'dumpsters' lol. I don't think either party were feeling very neighborly at that point.
My one neighbor lady next door had a freak out a few weeks ago because the guy behind us moved here trash cans or DUMPSTERS.when he was parking his boat.
And didn't put them back lol .she makes signs for a living .so she is up at 22:30 making a IMG_20180922_131926.jpg sign and puts it up on her little work shop lol .
She was over here complainig about it .
I just laughed and said really geeze .he moved the cans three feet and didn't put them back.realy you got nothing else to do with your time.

My one neighbor lady next door had a freak out a few weeks ago because the guy behind us moved here trash cans or DUMPSTERS.when he was parking his boat.
And didn't put them back lol .she makes signs for a living .so she is up at 22:30 making a View attachment 501624 sign and puts it up on her little work shop lol .
She was over here complainig about it .
I just laughed and said really geeze .he moved the cans three feet and didn't put them back.realy you got nothing else to do with your time.
Lol, some people.. I'll wait for the three horsemen to deliver the signs.

The big dude was threatening them so they were at least somewhat justified.
'Somewhat justified' ? and is the big dude just 'somewhat dead'
The big dude was threatening them
Yea - empty handed and with just words while the two shirtless grosseros are in effect 'brandishing' firearms. And please don't bring up the baseball bat as he did not have it initially and only grabbed it only out of most likely irrational, paranoid fear.

If in my lifetime I had killed everyone who has threatened me, empty handed and with nothing more than words I would have filled a cemetery.

It seems like the Millers did a little 'threatening' of their own -
"Back off... If you come closer to me, I'm gonna kill you," John Miller says calmly.
"If you come within three foot of me, I'm gonna kill you," John Miller says.
I am NOT defending the dead dude but the number of times one is arrested does not give additional 'justification' to kill someone.
Two on one with guns makes it like four on one.
The Millers were wrong and should have backed off and handled it rationally and legally but their appearance and hearing them struggle to exceed their probable 25 word vocabulary kind of negated that avenue.

Last Edited:
'Somewhat justified' ? and is the big dude just 'somewhat dead'

Yea - empty handed and with just words while the two shirtless grosseros are in effect 'brandishing' firearms. And please don't bring up the baseball bat as he did not have it initially and only grabbed it only out of most likely irrational, paranoid fear.

If in my lifetime I had killed everyone who has threatened me, empty handed and with nothing more than words I would have filled a cemetery.

It seems like the Millers did a little 'threatening' of their own -

I am NOT defending the dead dude but the number of times one is arrested does not give additional 'justification' to kill someone.
Two on one with guns makes it like four on one.
The Millers were wrong and should have backed off and handled it rationally and legally but their appearance and hearing them struggle to exceed their probable 25 word vocabulary kind of negated that avenue.
Actually past criminal convictions do justify the amount of force used. I would love to hear that statement in court .

If they don't bring in or allow his past history in the court we are in deep deep deep trouble.
If that is the case I might as well just leave my gun at home because self defense is a lost cause .95% of Criminals are reapeat offenders

If they don't bring in or allow his past history in the court we are in deep deep deep trouble.
If that is the case I might as well just leave my gun at home because self defense is a lost cause .95% of Criminals are reapeat offenders
Generally speaking the Prosecution cannot comment on the suspects past criminal history unless the Defense makes a comment about the suspect's past history/character. However since the State is prosecuting them for murder it's hard to imagine that State will be able to suppress the 'victim's' past criminal and mental health history.

No one deserves to be shot over a dumpster dispute. But I must be honest the guy that got shot was a total _____ _______ and was ignorant if the dumpster was the fathers and the sons to go off like he did. Something tells me that was not their first altercation. Also telling them they were DEAD and he was going to kill them was not good at all in the tone he used. It was very unfortunate but that is when two stupid parties have a confrontation and do everything possible to escalate the confrontation. Of course I could not see what the guy that got shot was doing or going to do right before the shooting.
Stupid Meets Stupid and ended in a "STUPID" DEVISTATING DISASTER!:(

If that is the case I might as well just leave my gun at home because self defense is a lost cause .
Not in a case of 'justifiable' self defense where the threat to you and your family is imminent and obvious.
This however (in my opinion) was NOT justified.
The Millers in effect lowered themselves to the level of the dead guy basically threatening him similarly
with just as much name calling and threats - and don't forget THEY had the guns in hand - not the dead guy.
No amount of 'spin' will remove the fact they (the Millers) had every opportunity to leave. They had an open alley behind them but kept advancing on the guy.

No one deserves to be shot over a dumpster dispute. But I must be honest the guy that got shot was a total _____ _______ and was ignorant if the dumpster was the fathers and the sons to go off like he did. Something tells me that was not their first altercation. Also telling them they were DEAD and he was going to kill them was not good at all in the tone he used. It was very unfortunate but that is when two stupid parties have a confrontation and do everything possible to escalate the confrontation. Of course I could not see what the guy that got shot was doing or going to do right before the shooting.
Stupid Meets Stupid and ended in a "STUPID" DEVISTATING DISASTER!:(

Like I said before he had a history .
And people have posted stuff about him and I said he was probably seen as the neighborhood bully or crazy guy .
And these two clowns decided to take matters in there own hand .very stupid move .
This was a $#!+ SHOW FROM THE BEGINNING

I can relate to the guy getting arrested 69 times.
I been through this stuff with my brother the cops there hands are tied .
All they can do is take him to jail and the next morning he is out .
I had a cop tell me face to face we can't keep him in jail and we can't keep coming to your house every time you call .so what do I do .
I'm very sure if I punch my brother in the face to they will arrest me .

And I'm sure there are people out there .that have same PROBLEMS WITH family or other people.in there lives.drugs alcohol or what ever

If YOU are having to call the cops on your brother while he is at YOUR house then he is a threat to you and your family and maybe you should tell him he is no longer welcome and get a restraining order.
Lol been there done that I sent my brother to prison for 2 years .
It doesn't matter when he gets out and comes to my house and I tell him to leave and he doesn't we call the cops and the next day he's back lol restaining order don't me bubblegum to people like this are you kidding me

The only people that are suffering in this mental health break down be it drugs alcohol or just plain old crazy people.is the law-abiding people we call the cops and they can't do $#!+.
The jails are full or they just don't take them .
My brother was homeless living on the streets for three years been arrested more than this guy over 100 times been to rehab 4 times .
I know the deal

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads