JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like the Tavor, have had the chance to shoot one and check it out closely, though I don't own one at the moment. My biggest issue is, as stated by others, the trigger....its horrible. Even with a trigger job, polishing, etc. Its still not good. The other thing I'm not crazy about is the barrel. Why so thin? If you look at a true IDF model compared to the US made civilian counterpart, the IDF model has a heavier barrel, as it should.
Its just my two cents. I'd still buy one, as I like the style of them and they are accurate as can be.

Here are some updated pics. I added an ACOG 3x30, Specter Viper 1 Point Sling some rail covers and a Gear Head FLEx Swivel (sling point adapter and gas blocker)
Waiting for a new LaRue ACOG mount and Gear Head forend grip w/ tac light mount.

As far as bullpup triggers go I had an MSAR and it's trigger was not as good as the stock Tavor.
There are new Tavor trigger packs coming from ShootingSight LLC, Timney & Gessele so the trigger issue will be a non issue soon.

IMG_1740.jpg IMG_1736.jpg

Hard call between the Tavor and the RFB as the nicest bullpup to have; just a matter of caliber preference.

The 9mm kit for the Tavor, with a suppressor, is going to be sweet!

Here are some updated pics. I added an ACOG 3x30, Specter Viper 1 Point Sling some rail covers and a Gear Head FLEx Swivel (sling point adapter and gas blocker)
Waiting for a new LaRue ACOG mount and Gear Head forend grip w/ tac light mount.

As far as bullpup triggers go I had an MSAR and it's trigger was not as good as the stock Tavor.
There are new Tavor trigger packs coming from ShootingSight LLC, Timney & Gessele so the trigger issue will be a non issue soon.

Nice. Great looking rail covers too!

IMG_1740.jpg IMG_1736.jpg

I believe that defeats the whole way you are supposed to cradle it and hold with your left arm at 90 degrees. You really can hold it forever that way.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top