JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bought mine from coctailer on nwfa. It was around $2130 after tax and fees. He's in the Vancouver, and Portland area. After zeroing in here's my last three shot group at 100yds with a Aimpoint Micro until they kicked my off the range at the English Pit in Vancouver WA. No mod to trigger.

Got a couple pictures this morning of the gun with the ACOG 2x20 and a closeup of the Keis Blast Master linear comp I just installed.

IMG_1662.jpg IMG_1663.jpg IMG_1665.jpg

New part came in today!
IMG_20130911_205049.jpg

Rail is from bullpuparmory.com. Was 24.99 and no modifications to the rifle to install.

For me the front grip make the six points of contact on the Tavor fell more natural.

IMG_20130911_205049.jpg

I picked up a tavor the other day and have to say.. it's not for me. I was only looking at it because it's 'unrestricted' up in Canuckistan but I just don't like it that much. So, I'll be getting a Ruger a Mini-14 as a trunk gun as soon as I can find one. In the meantime, I picked up a Kel-tec SU-16 which I plan on dropping several hundred rounds this weekend.

I picked up a tavor the other day and have to say.. it's not for me. I was only looking at it because it's 'unrestricted' up in Canuckistan but I just don't like it that much. So, I'll be getting a Ruger a Mini-14 as a trunk gun as soon as I can find one. In the meantime, I picked up a Kel-tec SU-16 which I plan on dropping several hundred rounds this weekend.

Theres no one gun thats for everyone and thats why there are so many choices. :cool:
I like my Tavor a lot, function is flawless so far and it's just fun to shoot.

Theres no one gun thats for everyone and thats why there are so many choices. :cool:
I like my Tavor a lot, function is flawless so far and it's just fun to shoot.

Of course!! I thought I would really like it but I like more of the old-school rifles. If you dig it rock on! I was just saying it's just not for me at this time. But, I ain't no commie, I love the selection! So shoot the heck out of that thing!!

I think the girl that was working thought it was an SBR. The owner had left for lunch. The guy at the booth was new. He gave me my money back. Just haven't had a chance to go back. Their website says nothing about bullpups. Hope it was a miss understanding.

Something about the tavor is when you break it down, they say to not take down the extractor on the bolt completely and that's one of the spots I always make sure I clean on my AR's because of carbon build up... so I did it anyways.... Well theres a reason they say that :D . Where there normally is a small spring on an AR the Tavor has a small green rubber blunt tipped pyramid type thingy... and putting that extractor back together is no joke with the pressure you have to put into it to get the pin back through.... Took maybe 20 minutes but wont be doing it again. The tavor is so tight compared to an AR that you shouldn't have any issues about running it dirty after not cleaning it. But in case anyone does take it apart remember to look for that small little rubber pyramid thingy, its not fastened to anything and will easily get lost if you just open it up and not pay attention. I haven't found any disassembly videos on youtube at all even the complete ones from nutnfancy and others, of anyone taking that specific part apart. So pay attention if you do!

BCM,Colt or Daniel Defense and have $$$ left over for some ammo and a donation to a favorite pro second amendment organization.

Yep and have another boring AR like everyone else has, been there done that, no thanks.
Got the Tavor, have plenty of ammo and still give money to pro 2A organizations.

Got to handle on at gun broker in Clackamas today! I like the looks of it, but then I cocked it and felt the trigger... Wtf ...$2000 for a bullpup with a trigger pull from I don't know where. For that kinda cash it should have a 3-5lb trigger pull, not 10+lbs with a 1/4" of
Creep and no idea as to when it will release..

There is a trigger "positive return" spring you can remove with no ill effects to the operation of the rifle. The trigger pull feels so heavy because you are pulling against that spring, and apparently removing that spring will bring the pull down to a "mil-standard" of 5-7lbs. Search YouTube and you'll find the info on how to do it.

Hope that helps!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads