JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The first tavor on gunbroker.com is up. 2k bid, 4k buy out. Been there for lil bit so likely not gonna sell for the buy out price which is good, keeps the dirty dealers that get in pre ordered tavors from selling them & making a new order.

I'm a Lefty so I appreicate that you can convert the ejection port but I will not be buying one as they are Evile Brown Rifles!
BTW
Has anyone ever seen Flat Light Earth, Chocolate Brown Earth?
just asking

I'm a Lefty so I appreicate that you can convert the ejection port but I will not be buying one as they are Evile Brown Rifles!
BTW
Has anyone ever seen Flat Light Earth, Chocolate Brown Earth?
just asking

Chocolate Brown Earth? LOL... that kind of makes me hungry.

I thought the whole point of the popularity of the earth tone and modern rifles is that supposedly it's an easier base to color for camo patterns?

Last week one black one sold for $2300 at Curts in PDX. Currently there is a black one and a light brown one for sale at Shooters Service Center in North PDX. Both are over $2500.

Sorry about the delay, I've been in Japan the last two weeks and just got in last night.

I've had my TAVOR SAR 16.5 FDE since last month.

I paid less then $2k total for my including taxes and FFL. I got a great deal. I was part of the Bullpupforum.com group buy

Fired 240 rounds through, still getting used to the recoil of 223 compared to 5.7 ( I sold my PS90 to fund the TAVOR)

It's heavy at 9.2 lbs ready for shooting with my EoTech and light, but is very pointable and feels really solid. It has built in BUIS with a tritirum insert, a great bonus.

Trigger is expected from a bullpup.

My lancer mags drop when empty and the bolt hold open is a great feature.

Compared to my Umarex MP5 is is really short

img2229kx.th.jpg

img2249gc.th.jpg

I really like it, just wish I could shoot more {ammo prices... :( }

On the FiveSevenforum a guy showed how easy it is to lighten up the trigger by 1/3 just by removing a trigger reset spring (which apparently is a redundant part that makes the trigger pull initially a whopping 14lbs). Also, 2-3 sources say the trigger gets lighter once you put 600 or so rounds through it, down to about 11.

Lighten up the one Tavor flaw - the trigger pull - at 04:00 It does have issues though, someone needs to make a lighter spring.

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads