JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anything entrusted to the bankster's domain is pure ignorance. Including any IRA - especially fake 'gold' IRAs. Certs for gold that simply does not exist; almost more cruel than fiat currency. Leveraged at least 300:1.

Some even charge storage fees for gold that does not exist! LOL - talk about taking piracy to the next level (Goldman Sachs was successfully sued for doing this). Fort Knox was looted long ago. There is a lot less physical gold and silver in existence than the sheeple believe.

Although we are property of the banksters (your birth certificate is an actual traded commodity as an asset), and we are indeed slaves, we don't have to always play by their rules. It is ok to swim against the current now and then. Typically, if gov/bankers/corps want you to go in one direction, go the opposite and you will thrive.

Refreshing to find people who are knowledgeable. However your SS# is the Asset since it is a Corporate Entity that is your name in all capital letters and is owned by it's issuer and signed sold by you the real person for the benefits the issuer offers. (Social Security entitlements etc.) Granted ... at Birth the SS is issued now.
I went to the meeting they had to begin that process some 22 years ago. So Yes ... we as SS#'d individuals are assets to support debt. Hence once key reason that the peoples voice regarding the immigration issue won't be heard. Demographics support GDP and debt/bubble economics.

Amongst the big issues in the mix of the next 30 years ... "The Caliphate" (Mahdi)
Watch Germany - It will go head to head with Iran and be the next Global Financial leader in less than 20 years.

Fertility rate: http://youtu.be/6-3X5hIFXYU

..... we are property of the banksters (your birth certificate is an actual traded commodity as an asset) ....

you initial post didnt list the fact that the federal gov. can and has ordered killings of american citizens too.

i havnt chimed in on this yet, nor did i read much of this either. so if i say some things that have been said, my bad i didnt see it before. heres my opinion though.

dont dump everything into emergency preparedness or long term stores. if you truly dont trust the systems in place for retirement funds, cash out and buy a bubblegum ton of precious metals (buy physical metals, not certificates with your account numbers on them) and a kick *** safe. precious metals play a large role in the value of currencies and every nation around the world will be willing to buy it. also in places where society has collapsed people still accept silver and gold in barters.

something you could do on the side of that would be to buy a plot of land near where you life but out of the rush of cities or mid size towns. build a small house there to have a get away place for vacations and such. this could also be a place where you could retreat to in cases of emergencies. now that you have a small get away spot you could also view this as your retirement home. it really isnt all that bad of an idea to get some water purification systems set up and solar panels for comforts either. this would also be nice if you are a hunter and would like to spend a week or so in an area you like to hunt without sleeping in a tent or driving to and from.

for me, i would be more likely to just buy a pile of metals and store them away in a safe place. i personally like the city areas so a place in the boonies would be simplistic if i even went that route. if you are big on prepping, having a shack in the woods with goods and ammo stored away would be a great little plus.

Hypothesis for now and the rest of 2013:
- downward pressure on gold while the DOW (stock market) continues to climb
- central banks and other "powers" buy into gold when it gets down to $1400/ounce
- this Summer we see Put's on the DOW or stocks
- DOW begins another big decline, gold goes up
- the big players make money on the rise in gold prices, and on the Put's (bets against the DOW or stocks)

Peter

- central banks and other "powers" buy into gold when it gets down to $1400/ounce
- the big players make money on the rise in gold prices, and on the Put's (bets against the DOW or stocks)

Peter

If gold gets down to $1400.00 an ounce, dang i might be able to afford then, I will have to make I am FAIR about it and buy an equall amount of silver and other. I cannot have one commodity say i am not investing more in one than another, I am sure that is what Ole Butthead & Brainless meant when they use the words Fair and Fair Share. be fair now boys and girls, make sure you buy a fair amount brass, lead, iron to along with a fair share of beans, rice,gold and Silver

:)

It is desperately hard to believe ... but I suspect just one more mass raping of the little investor is still doable.
If I were the bad guys I would certainly make it necessary to tap into the common folks 401K (mark my words here)
--- with some new term or jangle to go with the theft. ("Too big to fail" has already been used)

Honestly; the middle class has not been broken yet.
It is a big agenda to break the middle class.
They are the ones who have income above the national debt level that are a large enough group to be a threat and aren't complete slaves.
Since $148,000 per year is the National Debt PER TAXPAYER U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Peter

I'm stopping any further contribution to my 401k through my employer. I've talked to T-row and price but they've been all but reluctant to actually liquidate my 401k through my early AM employer. I'd be more than happy to take the hit in taxes to get that cash out of there.

401Ks will become public or a type of worthless iou, IRAs will be capped to a limit of x-amount, then that cap will belowered again (all a scheme to "tax" the capitol over the cap limit) until IRAs are public as well.. Our country is heading that way folks.. I'll be investing in water, food, powder, ammunition..etc

Live Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium Quote Spot Price Chart - Kitco

Gold dropped below $1400/ounce this morning. I must admit I was surprised on how much downward pressure there is at the moment. Perhaps $1300 or even $1200 is feasible by May 1.

Peter

I think it typically sheds 30% or thereabouts when it goes bear. I wouldn't be surprised at closer to 40% so 1200 isn't all that unreasonable. Silver lost half that just today. It'll be a bumpy month or two for precious metals.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top