JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yup! For numerous decades and never been disappointed. They seem to have it dialed into a science and geared more toward a focus on high quality preparedness over pure profit mongering.

Buy with confidence.

I grew up LDS.

They run 2 programs....
The "Bishop's storehouse" for low income members....
And "Home Storage " for food prepping.

We were poor growing up, so we participated in the storehouse when food stamps weren't enough. Back then, many Mormons used the storehouse, just seemed like everyone was poor back then.

The HS places are usually open one or two days a week, and everyone is welcome to shop.

The Mormon families I grew up around had very substantial food prep supplies, they would frequently try to buy homes with a basement or cellar.

I'm no longer a practicing member, but I still hang out with my Mormon friends, they absolutely don't mind people who smoke or drink, just don't swear around their kids or elders and you're ok.

If poop ever hits the fan, you can be sure Mormons will lend a hand, as long as you're useful. Most people on these forums would generally get along well with most Mormons.

A shame their won't sell their ammo... :s0030:

Just kidding.

Hummm......that statement got me thinking? BTW, I don't REALLY know IF the LDS has a "Strategic Reserve of Ammo". BUT, But, but.....when will Brandon resupply the Strategic Oil Reserve?

Awwwww........Come On Man.
Think Electric.

Is that you Brandon?

Aloha, Mark

I'm no longer a practicing member, but I still hang out with my Mormon friends, they absolutely don't mind people who smoke or drink, just don't swear around their kids or elders and you're ok.
If poop ever hits the fan, you can be sure Mormons will lend a hand, as long as you're useful. Most people on these forums would generally get along well with most Mormons.

I've known and worked with several ("Jack") Mormons throughout the years. I've found them to be dependable work partners and good friends.
My biggest problem is remembering to pre-bite my tongue to the point of developing a lisp at times.
Kinda like occasionally posting on the forum ...Bubblegum Bubblegum Bubblegum.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top