JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Meh.

Been near for a long while. ;)

Can think on a bunch of reasons pre-end of the world the knowledge would be handy. Just out & about ... and get stuck.
I don't think I'm going to get stuck just out and about but if I was just out and about and got stuck I would probably call a tow truck because I'm sure the people would not like me cutting down there trees to make a come a long

I live in NE PDX and the Columbia Gorge is like an ice storm shotgun pointed at our house! We keep crampons handy, but if you don't have crampons and need to traverse ice pull a pair of heavy wool sox over your boots! If you are cautious it helps a lot! :)

And I paid 100 bucks for these lol ef45f339c39cf067fe61a446645a718f.jpg

I don't think I'm going to get stuck just out and about but if I was just out and about and got stuck I would probably call a tow truck because I'm sure the people would not like me cutting down there trees to make a come a long
@EPS has a sense of adventure that resides at the bottom of a case of coors...
;)

Cellular reception is a luxury with my hobbies.

Hacks are cute toys and what to do when you haven't properly prepared your kit.
Prep your gear correctly and you don't need hacks, just knowledge and practice.
Just my 2¢ - didn't mean to be down on the thread, I just see "hacks" as not worth knowing if you know how to do things correctly.
Never saw a single episode of McGyver, but the stuff he was famous for are what they now call hacks.
They're what you do when all your prep and materials are gone and all you have left are knowledge, practice and a pesky problem.

Need a quick and dirty burglar alarm?
Hanging baskets are being stolen in our neighborhood, it was even on the local news!
So, the wife's new Mother's Day basket sports concentric rings of fish hooks and bells on 15# test monofilament line around the baskets hook end! Time will tell if I catch a fish! :D

Miss you, Steve!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads