JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"He looked like "one of those end-of-the-world type guys"
Do they mean selling guns to those that are developing paranoid extremist global warming views should be avoided too.
They seem more convinced of an imminent global catastrophe and chaos than any goofy Doomsday Prepper I've ever seen.
Global Warmers also seem more unstable and emotional about their cause.

Preppers are just trying to save their skin. These Global Warming Maniacs think they are going to save humanity and the planet. They are willing to do God knows what for their cause. I would avoid selling to them for sure and that's no sarcasm!

But no mention of the 99% of private sales that are to decent, legally entitled adults.. and no comment section, either. That last part is how you know you are reading leftist matrix dogma

"He looked like "one of those end-of-the-world type guys"
Do they mean selling guns to those that are developing paranoid extremist global warming views should be avoided too.
They seem more convinced of an imminent global catastrophe and chaos than any goofy Doomsday Prepper I've ever seen.
Global Warmers also seem more unstable and emotional about their cause.

That got under my skin, too. Being a prepper means being prepared, not being a nutjob.

These are exactly the types of gun sales that Initiative 594, the background-checks measure on the November ballot, is trying to stop. Instead of handing over an assault rifle to a stranger, the sellers would have been required to go with him to a gun shop and <broken link removed> .
If it were this simple and only this, but as we know the 18-page initiative is so much more.
The oversimplification is the first crime the supporters of this initiative are committing. Lying by omission.

If it were this simple and only this, but as we know the 18-page initiative is so much more.
The oversimplification is the first crime the supporters of this initiative are committing. Lying by omission.
You're right. They always over reach and lie about what their real goals are. If it was just simply expanding the BG check to sales to strangers they'd probably get it passed easy.
I would still be against it though.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top