JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tonight on the news a Veteran of Vietnam, says he is turning in his firearms( assault weapons his words).

Why I respect his service and thank God for men and women that fight for our freedom
sadly the story did not stop theer, perhaps grief as a response but the news ran with it
and they let him talk about such things as there is no reason to have a " Assault Rifle " and hopes this starts people talking over gun control.
The news then flashed to a story in Winston Oregon where a threat was broadcasted and at once they went to the shooting in Florida without even 10 second in between the stories.

I try and start, topics of open discussion yet due to emotions and flared tempers eventually in firearms forums its ends one way or another. If we are not going to talk about the problems and look to solutions, well they are and will be made for us. Don't worry not going to start a talk about unity, reach across the isle not worth riling people up over it no one cares anyways so no real point, but listening to the news its clear as I have said for the last year, if we are not willing to discuss tough topics ourselves, we could be left with nothing to discuss at all. Having a Veteran who is turning in his own guns and wants gun control.
This is the type of press Ceasefire and other Ant groups love love, one of our own going against the grain. They embrace those that we turn away... hmmmm

Back to your regular schedules programming.:confused:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads