JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I didn't see this on any national news, but do a search on
Assistant Circuit Attorney Chris Hinckley

just happened this week

A Circuit Attorney ordering evidence be altered in order to bring charges against an innocent citizen shows just how far astray we've gone in Amerika...

It's far past time for a paradigm shift in this country to adhere to the Constitution and to remove these treasonist officials from positions of power... Not only remove them, but execute suitable punishment against them... Tarring and feathering on the capital steps sounds about right...

according to Missouri law, this couple did nothing wrong - freedom to defend self and property are in the State Constitution
the prosecutor is willing to sacrifice the Word of law and these homeowners/ gun owners to appease her voter base
the primary for her re-election is next month
I doubt these charges will go anywhere, except in her re-election bantor
you will note the Liberal media spread the original incident World Wide with viral videos
but this intentional gross misconduct was discovered 5 days ago and nothing on the Liberal media about it

I didn't see this on any national news, but do a search on
Assistant Circuit Attorney Chris Hinckley

just happened this week

The actions of the Soros bought and paid for leftist prosecutor doesn't surprise me in the least.

I have many questions regarding this part of the story..............

Patricia and Mark McCloskey had told investigators beforehand that the weapon had been rendered inoperable so it could be used as a prop inside a courtroom for a lawsuit against a gun manufacturer.

Ray

it is known that this couple were Liberal Social Justice lawyers, suing the police for BLM last year

the Liberals are now eating their own

but that is unrelated to a prosecutor tampering with evidence

why isn't the state attorney general have a special investigation into this?

Was the gun functional at the time?
Who knows.

It certainly was a gun.

It takes seconds to make a gun inoperable. And seconds to change it back.

If you want to side with the couple and there actions?
Then pretend you know if the gun was functional at the time it was waived around.

But it doesn't look like there is any way you can know.

That said. It's no better making the gun functional. To prove it could have been.
Again. No way to know what it's status was at the time.

Ultimately it was still a real gun being waived around.
And many people have been justifiable shot for waiving or pointing a fake gun. [And they are very ''Non-functional''].

My thought is, why does it matter if the gun could work?
Wear they not justified in defending there property and lives?

I say they were justified. And the status of the gun is just a chicken-chit reaction of lawyers.
Both the ones trying to prosecute, and the ones being prosecuted.

Dumpster fire indeed.

Last Edited:
my concern is not that the couple was or was not justified in their actions

by Missouri state constitution and multiple state laws, they were

my concern is that the prosecutor's office was so focused in making an example of this couple for political reasons that they gave orders to the crime lab to modify evidence to fit their scenario so they could file charges - if the firearm was not readily capable of being used for lethal force, the statute used to charge them could not be used
but even this statute is irrelevant in Missouri when the firearm is used on the owner's private property

the firearm had been used as a courtroom prop and had been documented as disabled years before
the crime lab verified that the firearm had been disabled in the manor reported by the owners

the assistant Prosecutor was so arrogant and sure of his actions, he didn't even try to hide the fact he ordered this

the local news paper got hold of the crime lab report and posted in their publication and on line

my concern is not that the couple was or was not justified in their actions

by Missouri state constitution and multiple state laws, they were

This is accurate.

Here is a statement regarding MO law by Eric Schmidt, Attorney General of MO:
direct link to video: https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1285336444383432707/vid/1280x720/JDk6qbO1wysGNkJn.mp4?tag=13

He filed a motion to have the charges dropped: https://t.co/88HpuhBTyz?amp=1

The law in MO is not like here, so gut reactions based on WA or OR law don't matter. Secondly, how cool would it be to have an AG like that here?

my daughter lives in downtown Portland
she called her mother today in frightened tears because the protesters had HER building surrounded and were vandalizing the street level parts of the building
her husband and her were hiding in their bedroom with all lights off
this upsets me so, my child should not have to live in fear
but by the justification used by the protesters, they could come out to rural areas, invade private property, destroy our trucks, burn down our barns, kill our livestock, destroy our fields and we are not allowed to respond with force because they are not causing direct harm to humans
fortunately, this is not what Washington Law says
we're not like Missouri, but Washington law does allow us to defend our PROPERTY with all reasonable mean

my first line of defence are the buckets of liquid chicken manure I use on my tomatoes
I can only imagine the response from a Liberal Portland protester when they/it get covered in aged liquid chicken manure
I can load this in a 30 gal pressurized tank and spray it from my tractor

now is that covered by Red Flag Laws?

I thought the headline didn't make sense -- the AG intervened to get the case dismissed. Only the local prosecutor -- Kim somethingorother I think -- could drop the charges. And when I click the link, it contains a correction.

Editor note: A previous version of this story suggested all charges were dropped against the couple. That is not yet formally the case. The Missouri AG is still seeking to dismiss the case. We'll be sure to keep you updated on this breaking story as new details become available.

So still too early to tell what happens.

my daughter lives in downtown Portland
she called her mother today in frightened tears because the protesters had HER building surrounded and were vandalizing the street level parts of the building
her husband and her were hiding in their bedroom with all lights off
this upsets me so, my child should not have to live in fear
but by the justification used by the protesters, they could come out to rural areas, invade private property, destroy our trucks, burn down our barns, kill our livestock, destroy our fields and we are not allowed to respond with force because they are not causing direct harm to humans
fortunately, this is not what Washington Law says
we're not like Missouri, but Washington law does allow us to defend our PROPERTY with all reasonable mean

my first line of defence are the buckets of liquid chicken manure I use on my tomatoes
I can only imagine the response from a Liberal Portland protester when they/it get covered in aged liquid chicken manure
I can load this in a 30 gal pressurized tank and spray it from my tractor

now is that covered by Red Flag Laws?

My next door neighbor when I was a kid used chicken manure on some their plants in the backyard and it stunk like hell.:s0001:

In the meantime this couple has to jump through every hoop thrown at them, and are financially accountable for doing so. While the prosecutor has the funding of the county(?). Even if the couple "wins", they still lose.

Hopefully they can bring willful frivolous charges against everyone in that county if this is not addressed immediately, thrown out, and the "prosecutor" is fired!

Injustice at its finest. :(

Listening to Fox News last night, it was stated that the St. Louis Police have video of those rioters, showing some of them openly armed. We'll see how this continues to play out, but I can see the City of St. Louis and the county paying big $$$ to the McCloskey's, when all is said and done...

This couple, being attorney's, are wise enough to be keeping records and details. Wait for the lawsuits to begin...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top