JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Kind of good news:

Plus it will probably only affect people with more income than I will ever have.

My plan is to do conversions every year (starting next year) to take advantage of low tax brackets (as long as possible - they will probably change), putting my IRA earnings into the Roth, so that the Roth earnings can be then be withdrawn later, tax free. Also, my Roth will have "safer" investments (more bonds, more "value" stocks).

I should of held DWAC for the gap up tomorrow. Oh well. Looks like tech is gonna have a tuff day tomorrow as lots of tickers down double digits after hours.

any thoughts on IPO nerdwallet?. anyone know when its gonna go public?.
i missed dutch brothers ( BROS) as i was too busy working to catch it in time, before the pump and dump. Edit: Nerdwallet. (. NRDS) poised to go public. 11-4-21

Last Edited:
I did really well in the market today - reached a new high too.

I don't quite get why I did so well - the markets only and my funds being a mix of bonds/stocks, usually do about half as well as the Dow/S&P, but they did better?

*shrug* - If I only made this much every week, it would be great. Of course, that won't happen, but on average I seem to be doing ok this year - as long as we don't have a huge dip like we did last year.

Last Edited:
this would seriously upset the market and the economy
It's also amazingly retarded coming out of a woman who - not so long ago - seemed not as dementia-riddled as Joe.

It's like financial thoughtcrime. "Sure, it's not really actual wealth since you haven't sold/withdrawn it, but you COULD, so that means you COULD be X dollars rich right now. Tax!"

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews