JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well Duh,
Our money went somewhere in the last twelve months.

Like a Trillion pumped into the markets and our account balances have stayed the same.

This crap is rigged, big effing time.

That outlandishly high 200-$ fine, for being late to report your 'obligated by law' financial disclosure requirements set by 2012 Trading Act for Congressional members, Really scares the Hell out of them . Unlike penalties of fines-$$$ and incarceration legislated and passed to federal law for the public as punishment in insider Trading . When Congress passes legislation that directly affects them, It sets a Much Lower Standard for itself to be held to.

It's really not hard to outperform the stock market if you have a few spare brain cells to invest in the endeavor.

Cropped screen shot of my 2022 year end portfolio statement:

Screenshot_20230116_080418_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Wow, that is about the same amount that my cash holdings lost last year.

Money Gold GIF by Mediamodifier
I only invest in sectors where I'm extremely comfortable with my knowledge of their operation. For me, those are Ag and Aerospace. Spent the first 30 years after leaving the Army as an Aerospace Engineering Consultant working with most of the large outfits (Boeing, Raytheon, McDonnell Douglas, NASA/JPL, etc.) and the remainder building and running my ranch. Firm believer that when investing, it's best not to jump into a pool without knowing as much as you can about the water.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top