JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For the month of September 7 trillion in options were traded. That is more then stocks traded.
someone found that 25 banks hold $427 trillion in unrealized derivative losses. That's 5 times the entire world's yearly GDP.

This isnt going to be like an asteroid hitting the earth, this will be like a rogue black hole hitting the earth when this pops.

I know that most on here are prepared-minded people, but this very well may be the time to have everything ready. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

If he claims 400+ trillion in loss its a bit hard to believe. World GDP is in the 85ish trillion range so that sum is pretty wild imo.

Pandora papers, the sequel to the panama papers, just got released today.

I wonder how many journalists will get executed this time.

d8954c40fee601397a7e005056a9545d.gif

Biden warned that Americans could start to see their retirement, savings and other finances affected days before the debt limit is reached if Congress fails to raise the debt ceiling.

so they know the crash is coming and are already blaming it on the other political party. Nothing to do with massively overleveraged markets huh?

Let's Go Brandon!
Ha! Attended the races this weekend at Talladega!! Alabama is glorious, especially compared to that toilet valley and the turds in it that I am used to. Southern hospitality is a real thing. Unless of course you are trying to be the most anti-American POTUS in history.

IMG_3671.jpg
Sorry, couldn't help myself with the drift. Blame soli, lol.

Banks, getting $1.3-1.6 trillion a day in reverse repo operations to cook their books, see amazing profits this quarter

Meanwhile, cost of food went up farther than inflation, the very thing we are told that the reverse repo operations are "fixing"

Not sure how the billionaires are going to eat if all their day laborers collecting their avocado's for toast have starved.

Stock Advice?

Cathie Wood
Michael Burry
Jim Cramer
or?

Aloha, Mark
Given that we are finding out that the vast majority of brokers dont really buy stock with the money you give them, they just change a number on your webpage, I think the best stock advice is to not be in the market at all.

Here is an example. Merrill Lynch was found to have SHO regulation violations from 2005 to 2015 which included counterfeit shares and illegal naked short selling. For the 10 years of fraud, they were fined $850,000. So 10 years worth of billions of dollars of stealing money is worth not even a slap on the wrist.

If you give a broker money, they use to against you so they can steal it in front of your eyes

The whole market is fraudulant. The banks, the brokers, the market makers, FINRA (not even a government body), SEC, the politicians in particular. All criminals.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews