JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Inflation (new calculation that does not include housing because the government considers that an "investment") at 6.2% Yellen or Powell or one of the other feds that retired suddenly after selling all their stock should be out soon to tell us this is temporary. So not to worry. Oh look, SPY is at a all time high. The market rocketing into space while people cant afford milk. Evergrande defaulted again. I wonder if they will be given another month to pay their debts and not pay again.

Own TSLA?

This afternoon.

Of course it was in the PLAN.
Elon Musk polled his Twitter followers last weekend about whether he should sell Tesla Inc. stock, but his plans to sell were already in progress.
Taken from.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Own TSLA?

This afternoon.

Of course it was in the PLAN.

Taken from.

Aloha, Mark
I'm hoping he did it to hurt the hedge funds who had tried to naked short his company into bankruptcy. They love his stock and if he tanks the price of it, they all suffer.

edit: that or he is like everyone else, taking his profits before the "great reset" I mentioned before

Last Edited:

This is an encouraging sentence:

"Deutsche Marktscreening Agentur (German Market Screening Agency) already recognized the default at that time and proved in a study that the bankruptcy of Evergrande, the world's most indebted corporation, could ultimately lead to a "Great Reset", i.e. the final meltdown of the global financial system."
I take it all back. we're fine

Untitled.png

which is it? Global Financial meldown or not?

Insider sales in the last 3 days ~600

Insider buys in the last 3 days ~130

If I exend it to the week it is over the max count the site can do.

Rats leaving the ships with all their profits?

This was just released today. 11/11/2021

Standard disclaimer applies. "The views and opinions expressed are.....blah, blah, blah....."

Aloha, Mark
The tether bubble is another one to look into .

Tether is a "stablecoin" cryptocurrency which is supposed to have 1 tether coin backed by $1 USD. It is the most used stable coin with like $75 billion in market cap.

The company that runs tether is offshore and like 50 people. When they were audited only about 10-20% of the tether is backed by actual dollars. A bunch of it is backed by debt, there is a lot of speculation that debt happens to be the Chinese real estate market which is taking a huge dump right now.

Companies use tether to buy bitcoin, they use bitcoin to buy USD, they use USD to buy massively overleveraged stock.

This is the same as saying "tether, which is created out of thin are with no backing, is used to buy bitcoin, which is used to trade for dollars which is used to bubble the stock market"

All of this has been known for years but tether is still growing.

$75 billion in not just fabricated money, but fabricated money backed by radioactive waste that is Evergreen stock and the media is currently debating if they are bankrupt or not.

These people are balancing the world economies on a toothpick.

Meanwhile president grabby hands is calling all clear.

Last Edited:
RIVIAN (Stock symbol : RIVN)

It came public yesterday (11-10-2021 - IIRC at about $106-$107) and closed the day at about $100 a share.
One day later (today) it was up 22%.
Go figure?

Well.....it's NOT my money.

Aloha, Mark

PS....I thought I was doing well. Wrong O.
Taken from the article.
  • "History shows that when an individual, organization, country, or empire spends more than what they earn, misery and turbulence are ahead."

Last Edited:

This is an encouraging sentence:

"Deutsche Marktscreening Agentur (German Market Screening Agency) already recognized the default at that time and proved in a study that the bankruptcy of Evergrande, the world's most indebted corporation, could ultimately lead to a "Great Reset", i.e. the final meltdown of the global financial system."
So this guy from Germany put some money in Evergrande bonds because he did not think the media was telling the truth about last minute bond payments without any sources. He used his own money to see if he would get a bond payment from Evergrande. His theory is Evergrande is already bankrupt and the media is lying to keep the effects of their bankruptcy from hitting the global economy. That and China is being China and like the pandemic, pretending nothing was happening for months.

Next few weeks should be interesting if he does not get a bond payment because he can take legal action and then its official.

Oh look, SPY is at its all time high.

I just about had a heart attack; I logged into my 401K to see how it did today and the balance was zero.

Panic called JH and they said my former employer terminated the contract - no notice that I am aware of. Probably a switchover.

So I am having my IRA/Roth provider call the contact person for previous employer that is handling the assumed switchover and have them transfer all funds to my IRA. I liked JH - good returns, good investment options, but I don't like how this happened with no notice/etc. - it was almost six figures, and suddenly it is gone to who knows where! Grrr.
So it has been a week since my former employer closed my 401K and moved the funds to Principal, and I still can't access the account on Principal. Called Principal today and they verified the transition is in progress, but that the employer is still working on setting up the individual accounts. They said to give it a few more business days and try again.

Regardless, I will be rolling over the 401K to an IRA somewhere (I am thinking I want it to go back to JH where I had good returns). This really pisses me off that they did this without at least notifying me, but I should have done this right after I got laid off.

So it has been a week since my former employer closed my 401K and moved the funds to Principal, and I still can't access the account on Principal. Called Principal today and they verified the transition is in progress, but that the employer is still working on setting up the individual accounts. They said to give it a few more business days and try again.

Regardless, I will be rolling over the 401K to an IRA somewhere (I am thinking I want it to go back to JH where I had good returns). This really pisses me off that they did this without at least notifying me, but I should have done this right after I got laid off.
I think people underestimate the amount of money lost because of the complexity of systems. Complexity increases risk of breakage, of corruption (meaning not broke but acting as not intended), of misreading the rules, of a small action having outsized consequences. That's in everything, not just money.

In money it's gotten more complex for the average shmuck to navigate. I know it's cost me money, and lots of time and energy trying to make sure it doesn't happen.

I think people underestimate the amount of money lost because of the complexity of systems. Complexity increases risk of breakage, of corruption (meaning not broke but acting as not intended), of misreading the rules, of a small action having outsized consequences. That's in everything, not just money.

In money it's gotten more complex for the average shmuck to navigate. I know it's cost me money, and lots of time and energy trying to make sure it doesn't happen.
I won't be surprised if I missed some earning potential, or even lose some from the funds taken out of the 401K and then reinvested into the new 401K, probably into different funds. I had almost $82K in that 401K and it was doing well, not a lot, but not chump change to me either. It annoys me no end to have the funds disappear like that without notice.

Consequences of not being wanted? LOL....or climate change?

How_Dare_You.gif
Climate change is NOT a joke.

But if you move the company.....Rrrright, suddenly the environment will improve.

Aloha, Mark

rode the pump and dump wave on RIVIAN last week, made some spending money.
today am going to be watching SG ( sweetgreen), a restaurant chain ?. as it may go public today, maybe catch another pump and dump wave. put in a limit order to sell Pfizer today, just hit my price, turned a little profit.

Last Edited:
rode the pump and dump wave on RIVIAN last week, made some spending money.
today am going to be watching SG ( sweetgreen), a restaurant chain ?. as it may go public today, maybe catch another pump and dump wave. put in a limit order to sell Pfizer today, just hit my price, turned a little profit.
Thats how ya do it! I rode RVIN to the $145 area, sold Wednesday and loaded up HEAVY on GOEV $10 puts and absolutely hit it out of the park today. Looking for my 25 AAPL $155 calls for next week to hit my limit sell at $157 just before it is just about guaranteed to hit the ATH wall.

nothing like getting more evidence of a completely incompetant government. My FOIA request to the SEC with a simple question is getting ignored. Now 10 days overdue and the FOIA office is stating "These unusual circumstances are the need for consultation with one or more other offices having a substantial interest in either the determination or the subject matter of the records." Now why would the SEC break the law to not answer a very simple question from a concerned citizen about fraud in the market? Incompetance or covering up that the market is completely fraudulant. Both?

Let me guess, SPY at an all time high? yep

Appealing to the OGIS.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews