JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cut off the unemployment for those who can get there job back and watch it really run. Take a look at welfare too for those other than disabled or moms in bad situations.

Think we will all get some of our taxes back now that they are going to defund the Portland police. and pull them out of our schools?

Cut off the unemployment for those who can get there job back and watch it really run. Take a look at welfare too for those other than disabled or moms in bad situations.

Think we will all get some of our taxes back now that they are going to defund the Portland police. and pull them out of our schools?
Lol!
There's a part of me that would love to see less cops. Then we can Go Charles Bronson on the scum bags

Lol!
There's a part of me that would love to see less cops. Then we can Go Charles Bronson on the scum bags
Ya I know. Minnesota just announced defunding their police. I am sure the crime will go down. Just look how peaceful everyone was with cops. I will be careful what I say on this forum. I believe in safe living for ALL people, all lives ( unborn too) matter, we don't have only certain types that matter. Respect for all , but we do have certain people that don't take care of their own people causing problems. And when someone sings the national anthem stand on your feet , cover heart and pull your hat. Do not kneel during that time. You can kneel the other 23hrs and 58minutes for all I care. I will leave it there.

There's a part of me that would love to see less cops.

bubblegum! We used to see cops drive through this hood on a regular basis because our area was where a number of stolen cars would get dumped. I enjoyed some conversation with a couple of the guys when the'd be out of their cruisers checking vin #s. Haven't seen them in several months. :( I LIKE seeing police around, damned nice guys.

Ya I know. Minnesota just announced defunding their police. I am sure the crime will go down. Just look how peaceful everyone was with cops. I will be careful what I say on this forum. I believe in safe living for ALL people, all lives ( unborn too) matter, we don't have only certain types that matter. Respect for all , but we do have certain people that don't take care of their own people causing problems. And when someone sings the national anthem stand on your feet , cover heart and pull your hat. Do not kneel during that time. You can kneel the other 23hrs and 58minutes for all I care. I will leave it there.
It's gonna be a awesome 4th of July baby!!

bubblegum! We used to see cops drive through this hood on a regular basis because our area was where a number of stolen cars would get dumped. I enjoyed some conversation with a couple of the guys when the'd be out of their cruisers checking vin #s. Haven't seen them in several months. :( I LIKE seeing police around, damned nice guys.
I know. I have many cop friends. But give my experiment 1 month. We'd clean up!

You mean even with the business going bankrupt and a 1/4 of the work force unemployed - yes lets ignore what were being told. I do not trust the stock market right now and will not put any more money into it tell the economy returns back to normal.

The market may not make sense I guess. But people are making money.
I guess Obama's unemployment numbers didn't make sense to anyone either...

I think I understand he stock market a bit.

But then I think I understand The Fed putt.

I know about quantitative easing. And the buying of assets to print money. [Expand the Balance sheet and provide liquidity].
And how the Fed lowers interest rates to spur borrowing and heat up the economy.

Considering this the economy looks more than a bit sick.
Why else would the Fed cut rates several times to 0%-.25% in the last year or so? If its so ''Hot''. At the same time it's done Trillions is QE?
They want borrowing/growth. And need liquidity for banks and others.

Now to the Stock Matket.

Thats why in large part it's doing so great.
It doesn't care if the forces making it go up are natural. Or a Putt from the Fed, and all there bond and other asset purchasing.

And the reality is its still a great place to make money!

Until it isn't.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class