Still looking for the perfect carry belt

Reactions
I made my own. I purchased a 1.75" wide by 50" long plain leather belt (the buckle was purchased separately) and then set out to fit it to me. I probably cold have saved money by purchasing a saddle cinch, but opted to do something custom just for me. I have always had an interest in working with leather, so I had tools and dye to decorate it. I've even made a couple of holsters so that I could have the "tilt" that I wanted. I'd encourage anyone of you to try your hand at it. It's fun and and saves you some money!

Reactions

Pops1911

Reactions
I have a steel cored belt from Alien Gear I really like some years ago. Got it on now. 1.5" sturdy and comfortable. Hmmm, I don't even know if they carry them anymore. Meh, still a good belt that has held up well over lotsa years. Carried both OWB/IWB items with nary a problem.

Reactions
I had my belts made while working abroad. The maker ran a custom leather shop. While that won’t be helpful to you, what you may find of interest is that a piece of spring steel was inserted between the leather layers, right where my handgun rides. The results is a quicker, cleaner draw and less sag in trousers and belt.

My belts were made between 1988 and 1990. They are still going strong.

I recommend the steel insert. It helps.

I had my belts made while working abroad. The maker ran a custom leather shop. While that won’t be helpful to you, what you may find of interest is that a piece of spring steel was inserted between the leather layers, right where my handgun rides. The results is a quicker, cleaner draw and less sag in trousers and belt.

My belts were made between 1988 and 1990. They are still going strong.

I recommend the steel insert. It helps.
Bigfoot Gun belts has this as an option as well as choosing the belt thickness...

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Gordon is a great guy, highly recommend doing business with him.
    • NWGN
  • Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Have done several transfers through this shop. All were pleasant experiences. Folks were friendly and pleasant, prices were fair. I wouldn't...
  • Gorge Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Good little shop. Have transferred numerous pieces here and it's always been pain free. My only little gripe is limited hours (currently not...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place to pickup from sites like Davidson's. Low fees. Friendly folks.
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    This has been my go to for all transfers. Peter, the two Jasons and Joe have always been very professional and accommodating. The transfer...
Top Bottom