JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I was curious if anybody had a spreadsheet for the one or both of the following items....

1. precious metal purchases to track amount, cost, date, gain/loss, current prices, etc.
2. prep items to track amount on hand, dates purchased(?), costs, any other important info.

I am hoping someone might share or at least offer a snapshot/general description, I am weak at spreadsheets and am hoping for a little help and it may help others as well.

if there are a few (there always is) who don't want to help and think this is stupid or whatever then just move on to the next thread, don't waste your time or mine, thanks have a nice day.

for those offering help or ideas, thanks in advance.

I have a spreadsheet that I use to calculate (roughly) how much prep food I have on hand - type of food, total servings, calories per serving, total calories for that food, and then some really basic counts for number of days that food would last under various calorie/day consumption rates.

If I was really on top of things, I'd have acquisition dates, expiration dates, and include things like medications. In a perfect world, I'd also track costs for this food - just for reference to see what I've paid, if current sales are a good deal, etc. I'd also like to sort this by meal type to make sure I have a good balance of breakfast/lunch/dinner items.

I have another spreadsheet that I track my ammo, but that's not complete.

Sun195...yours looks like mine. Smart idea to include various "daily" calorie levels. It provides an easy way to figure your food supply depending on the situation; i.e. just waiting out a quarantine due to a plague would have very different caloric needs vs. doing hard labor if electricity has failed, you're rebuilding/foraging, etc.

I have an Excell spreadsheet I use to track investments; it could be used for gold; I would attach it but the system won't let me attach .xls files. PM me with your email and I will send it to you.

Good spreadsheet, I did a calculation as to what I needed a then wrote it all down. Then I added to it, but I think I need to set down and do one these as well, should keep me busy in the evenings for a few weeks.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top