JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hell they have been telling us all my life that we will get a real good one here some day. Its why I have always kept a good supply of "stuff" at home. Comes in handy now and then. Like when they decide to start a panic run on TP. Of course if the house falls down then we will just have to make it best we can. Will be interesting to see things in the big city though. If water and power goes out will be real interesting for the VERY wealthy there when hordes show up at their door. :D

Hell they have been telling us all my life that we will get a real good one here some day. Its why I have always kept a good supply of "stuff" at home. Comes in handy now and then. Like when they decide to start a panic run on TP. Of course if the house falls down then we will just have to make it best we can. Will be interesting to see things in the big city though. If water and power goes out will be real interesting for the VERY wealthy there when hordes show up at their door. :D
It will happen one day. Hopefully it won't happen in our days.

THAT is what I keep hoping. Been through a bunch of small ones here and they are interesting. A really big one would be one hell of a mess for a good while. The last decent one we had couple decades or so back was the best one I have ever seen. I ran outside and actually got to see the earth rolling like it was water. I had heard of that but had never got to actually see it. Was amazing to watch. I could barely stay on my feet. The best part was air head neighbor. It was raining and I was standing there barefoot, no shirt, just a pair of jeans on looking at the house making sure I wanted to go back in. She pops out and yells at me "DID YOU FEEL THAT!? No I always stand out here shirtless in the cold and rain staring at my house :D

Hopefully it will. It was the 1989 San Francisco earthquake that opened the fire hose of Kalifornication flowing North. I can't imagine a better event to get those termites packing.

The last decent one we had couple decades or so back was the best one I have ever seen. I ran outside and actually got to see the earth rolling like it was water.
Scott's Mills quake. That was awesome. The P waves got me up, then I watched the S waves ripple on through.

Wait a minute... TP is back on the shelves? :s0106:
Yep, don't need the Oregonian delivered anymore.

Last Edited:
That wasThe P waves got me up, then I watched the S waves ripple on through.

Every damned morning between about 4am - 5-am (sometimes even sooner) I'm awakened by pee waves, which eventually leads to a massive S wave and then a splashy tsunami that leads to a whirlpool.

I quit using the Oregonian a couple decades ago, the ink rubs off….

"It was the 1989 San Francisco earthquake that opened the fire hose of Kalifornication flowing North."
Started way before that. I remember them moving in and starting to ruin Bend in the mid to late '60's. It may have accelerated after the quake, but their advance scouts have been flowing in for some time.

Problem... Solution
Thank me later

fex seal.jpg

Bring on the megaquake! I'm on the east side of the Cascades. :s0121:

Wipe out everything from Bellingham to Chula Vista. If it happens when the DNC convention is being held in Seattle, just as KidSniffer, and his son CokeSniffer, steps up to the microphone to poop himself... even better.

A Chinese spy balloon can record the entire event.

If it happens when the DNC convention is being held in Seattle, just as KidSniffer, and his son CokeSniffer, steps up to the microphone to poop himself... even better.
Crazy talk!

The only way they are going to push the button to trigger the megaquake is if they miraculously lost their voter base in the West. Even if.... they'll never step a foot West of the Mississippi when they hit the switch.

:s0142:

Interesting.

No notation if these leaks are new, as in years. Or have they (or similar) been around millennia? As in they are normal for these plates.

The only time mentioned is when discovered.

Seems an attempt at hysteria grab / sky is falling...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top