JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who wouldn't love Tac? LOVE his brit humor and his wizzdom along with his historical input and unique outlook! I think he and Ms. Tac bring a much needed and welcome vibe to this community of misfits:D:p:D

Unlike the OP,tac makes perfect sense to me..at least he has the excuse of being a "furriner".:eek:
He is a genuine asset to this forum,and the world at large.
Knowledgeable,traveled,experienced,and giving (Thanks again,Thierry)
One thing I'd like to point out-Living in Britain doesnt make you a Brit,the way living in America makes you an American,if that makes any sense?
He's made a point of saying he's not British,I do believe..

Unlike the OP,tac makes perfect sense to me..at least he has the excuse of being a "furriner".:eek:
He is a genuine asset to this forum,and the world at large.
Knowledgeable,traveled,experienced,and giving (Thanks again,Thierry)
One thing I'd like to point out-Living in Britain doesnt make you a Brit,the way living in America makes you an American,if that makes any sense?
He's made a point of saying he's not British,I do believe..

I think you're right - he's clarified that before himself - if I recall, he's Canadian born, Irish raised/ancestry, lives in England and loves to visit Oregon. I too enjoy @tac 's unique and insightful view of gun rights outside the U.S.

It would be hard to overstate all that tac brings to the site! I learn about, weapons, military history, shooting, the British Army and a multitude of other subjects! Almost daily, too!:)

OK. That's it then.

October 6th is officially Tac day! ;)

Wait. That won't work.
It's already national German American and national noodle day. :s0153:

Right! That won't work at all! Although I'm 25% German, that's not such a big deal. But noodles? Can't live without them!!! Wouldn't want to live without them!!! :(

Coming soon
B8halPjCUAAfDgW_1.jpg

Shux, guys, dunno what to say, me (sniff, parp). I'm just a regular kinda guy, y'know?

Regard me as some kind of warning, I reckon, of how things can really get bad, very fast.

Like my old boss used to say 'Cheer up, tac! It could get worse!'

So I cheered up, and sure enough, it got worse.

G*d bless you all, even the one guy on my ignorisationary list.

tac

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads